Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4king View Post
    Your first story you posted was weak.

I expected to see a story about an rx7 made completely out of cocaine you rode to the moon
    I was expecting a van made out of pot.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I was at a Dallas impound auction 25 something years ago and the new owner of a car popped the trunk and found a human body in it. I have found dope before it cars at Pick-N-Pull that were not on the yard yet along with guns, cash, and some brains.
      Haha yea right, next you will tell us that you saw Naynus working.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Your first story you posted was weak.

I expected to see a story about an rx7 made completely out of cocaine you rode to the moon
        Drugs are not my thing; too expensive, too unhealthy, and they draw too much attention from police. I came across a quantity of coke in 95 and had to give some to a stripper to even find out what it was. I gave it to a lawyer I knew because he liked running with strippers; he was appointed as a criminal court judge shortly after that by Gov Bush. I will let you internet detectives figure out who he is.

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
        I was expecting a van made out of pot.

Pot drives me nuts and I can't stand it. I can even smell it when I am driving and someone ahead of me is smoking it.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So much for their 200 point inspection
          WH

Comment

Drugs are not my thing; too expensive, too unhealthy, and they draw too much attention from police. I came across a quantity of coke in 95 and had to give some to a stripper to even find out what it was. I gave it to a lawyer I knew because he liked running with strippers; he was appointed as a criminal court judge shortly after that by Gov Bush. I will let you internet detectives figure out who he is.

Pot drives me nuts and I can't stand it. I can even smell it when I am driving and someone ahead of me is smoking it.
            Quentin Tarantino returned my call first posting interesting, next posts with hookers, dead bodies, guns and judges he was shrieking in fucking excitement. Your refusal to smoke weed and do a few lines though killed the whole fucking deal. Are you SVO or some lame ass imposter?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Haha yea right, next you will tell us that you saw Naynus working.
              I giggled.

Comment

You've made numerous references to paying ladies of the night for their services, I find it hard to belive that you had to find some one to give the coke to, in order to give the strippers more cocaine.

I'm not doubting the story, I'm just questioning the context. Is there any reason you avoided cocaine specifically, just stick to booze and swinger parties?
                Last edited by 4king; 03-28-2018, 11:14 PM.

Comment

SVO will eventually replace the Dos Equis man
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Svo is a habitual liar. I think we all know that by now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Svo is a habitual liar. I think we all know that by now.
                      ... says the habitual sandy vag.

Comment

I have no idea what ss meatguzzler has said, but i feel certain that even after having him on ignore for three years that he is still stalking me and commenting.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          SVO will eventually replace the Dos Equis man
                          He needs to take a number. I already know and dislike the 2nd most interesting man in the world.... a stay at home dad with 9 billion hobbies and a sugar momma wife. SVO can be the 3rd MIMTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangus the Marvelous Mangina View Post
                            I have no idea what ss meatguzzler has said, but i feel certain that even after having him on ignore for three years that he is still stalking me and commenting.
                            Perfect example.

Comment

You've made numerous references to paying ladies of the night for their services, I find it hard to belive that you had to find some one to give the coke to, in order to give the strippers more cocaine.

I'm not doubting the story, I'm just questioning the context. Is there any reason you avoided cocaine specifically, just stick to booze and swinger parties?
                              I do not believe in doing drugs; it is a personal choice and I do not believe that they should be illegal. The stripper I gave some to was a personal friend who was also a stripper. She ID the stuff by using some of it. The lawyer I owed money to and I was BSing with him about something that I had done where I acquired the stuff and he asked if I still had it and offered to credit my bill for it. In general I do not like swingers; they are frequently very childish. I rarely drink; maybe 1 to 3 drinks per month but I have been shitfaced drunk on many occasions.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              He needs to take a number. I already know and dislike the 2nd most interesting man in the world.... a stay at home dad with 9 billion hobbies and a sugar momma wife. SVO can be the 3rd MIMTW.
                              Is his name Chad Martin?
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

His name isn’t Chad, but I shudder to think there are more like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X