Best BBQ joints in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    that place was horrible when I went there last year. poorly kept up, unattentive staff, what tasted like day old BBQ reheated, etc.

Obviously it's someone who was a decent backyard cook, who everyone convinced should open a BBQ joint, but knows nothing about restaurants or customer service.
    Why can't we all just get along? This is hilarious. Nobody agrees on what defines excellent BBQ.

Comment

We go to Big Daddys in Lavon. Its better than the chain stores in Rockwall.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        Why can't we all just get along? This is hilarious. Nobody agrees on what defines excellent BBQ.
        Welcome to dfwmustangs.

Comment

I'm just thankful there is a Rudy's within an hour of my home in Colorado. I know it's not the absolute best but they're pretty good for a chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
            That's just bbq man. Even at competitions you're just guessing at what the judges may like. You just gotta find people that value the same qualities as you and go by their judgement. My weighting is:

90% brisket quality
            9.9% other meat quality
            0.1% dessert

0% sides, service or specialty dishes

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              That's just bbq man. Even at competitions you're just guessing at what the judges may like. You just gotta find people that value the same qualities as you and go by their judgement. My weighting is:

90% brisket quality
              9.9% other meat quality
              0.1% dessert

0% sides, service or specialty dishes
              I concur.

Comment

Working...
              X