• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        This does outline the stupidity of the Dems plans. Trump is the most liberal
        of the options and if they even half-ass tried they could probably sway him to see some things their way. Pence is far more conservative and very calculated so thinking they can run through Trump and then remove him is way out there in the land of rainbows and unicorns.

Like every previous election, one side wins, one looses. (I for one wish we had more than the two sides of the same coin, but that is another issue all together) The Republicans did not throw this big of a temper tantrum after Obama was elected, their were no riots in the streets or constant undermining of the new administration with leaks and insider tomfoolery. Just get on with it. If you want to shoot down the presidents ideas and policies great, but this foolishness is the type that will cause wounds too deep to heal no matter the outcome. Mortally wounding the country and the process of elections does nothing for us peasants, and eventually this will end very badly. History has taught us that once true civil unrest (ie civil war) is let out of the jar it can never be pushed back in without allot of spilled blood. Not the direction I want for the country for my kids, but it is a true possibility.

To me this all centers around the "everyone gets a trophy", no one can deal with hard times attitude of those raised in the last 30 years. People can no longer understand that life goes on after you loose, and many times you are better for it. They also cannot understand the word "compromise." When the real lead starts flying the pussies will quickly cower and the consequences will be much harsher than they can fathom. I'm not calling for such things, just worried that is where this all might end; and it plays perfectly into the hands of the politicians, who thrive on a non-unified populous.
        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
        Work In Progress

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in prison, not President Nelson Mandela, but you can be forgiven your ignorance of that given that you only know how to regurgitate the words of others, not actually know about history.

Comment

• thats not how the internet works. your comment needs to be directed towards Robin, she can be found here: https://twitter.com/robinthede

I simply post random pictures in this random picture thread, if you dont like them you can simply keep scrolling, if you REALLY dont like them, there is no need to quote them.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

thats not how the internet works. your comment needs to be directed towards Robin, she can be found here: https://twitter.com/robinthede

I simply post random pictures in this random picture thread, if you dont like them you can simply keep scrolling, if you REALLY dont like them, there is no need to quote them.
                  Oh, but I do like them since they serve as yet additional humorous examples of your ignorance and fondness for attention whoring. After all, we don't really expect American negroes to have any knowledge of African affairs in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                    This does outline the stupidity of the Dems plans. Trump is the most liberal
                    of the options and if they even half-ass tried they could probably sway him to see some things their way. Pence is far more conservative and very calculated so thinking they can run through Trump and then remove him is way out there in the land of rainbows and unicorns.

Like every previous election, one side wins, one looses. (I for one wish we had more than the two sides of the same coin, but that is another issue all together) The Republicans did not throw this big of a temper tantrum after Obama was elected, their were no riots in the streets or constant undermining of the new administration with leaks and insider tomfoolery. Just get on with it. If you want to shoot down the presidents ideas and policies great, but this foolishness is the type that will cause wounds too deep to heal no matter the outcome. Mortally wounding the country and the process of elections does nothing for us peasants, and eventually this will end very badly. History has taught us that once true civil unrest (ie civil war) is let out of the jar it can never be pushed back in without allot of spilled blood. Not the direction I want for the country for my kids, but it is a true possibility.

To me this all centers around the "everyone gets a trophy", no one can deal with hard times attitude of those raised in the last 30 years. People can no longer understand that life goes on after you loose, and many times you are better for it. They also cannot understand the word "compromise." When the real lead starts flying the pussies will quickly cower and the consequences will be much harsher than they can fathom. I'm not calling for such things, just worried that is where this all might end; and it plays perfectly into the hands of the politicians, who thrive on a non-unified populous.
                    It's not about right vs left, it's about Trump not playing their game their way. That's why he's opposed by liberals so staunchly and even gets pushback from republicans.

He's doing what he was elected to do, throw a wrench in the whole fucked up system
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Comment

• he should have just said his name was Brock Turner.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• The short meeting issue is the sign of a good manager. Meeting should be short and to the point, millions of hours are wasted each year by people who do not know how to properly conduct a meeting. So props to him for not being interested in the song and dance, get to the point or get out. Basically the opposite of any politician, all of whom have non stop diarrhea of the mouth.

sigpic
                          Work In Progress

Comment

• actually, diarrhea of the mouth is what trump has, and thats why his 'managers' dont want him speaking too much.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

actually, diarrhea of the mouth is what trump has, and thats why his 'managers' dont want him speaking too much.
                              Diarrhea of the tweet maybe. Similar to how some on this board have Diarrhea of the post.

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

• what i do is no new found phenomenon, i just perfected it

Ironically posting something which to the average person looks just like a cringy or weird or stereotypical post conforming to a norm, but is intended to mock, insult, or amuse.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X