• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle got cut off on LA freeway

bro!

Comment

Wow, he nailed that landing
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

No one could have seen that coming even doing a head check.

Still, the car is at fault crossing a solid line.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

LA? Sounds about right.

Comment

Fucking idiot kid.

Comment

A holy shit deer in headlights look or I'm high as fuck did we just get pulled over?

Comment

Clark's station wagon has better handling than a Harley. Really surprised the kid didn't take off.

Comment

Lucky bastard needs to go buy a lottery ticket.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Almost the exact same thing happened to my oldest brother back in the late 80's in CA. He was on the on-ramp getting on, and someone cut him off wanting to exit. He flew over the car and then slid on the pavement for a while.

Neither he nor the car had insurance or registration, and he was going too fast, for sure.. So he abandoned the bike on the side of the road and the guys n the car gave him a ride home. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Neither he nor the car had insurance or registration, and he was going too fast, for sure.. So he abandoned the bike on the side of the road and the guys n the car gave him a ride home. lol
                      Did the bike have a VIN?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Did the bike have a VIN?
                        I would assume it did, but it probably wasn't registered in his name. Who knows, as this was 30 years ago, he was older than me (I was probably 12 or 13), and he died a few years ago. I just remember him coming home with the helmet in hand and told the story. I had the helmet in my room for years after..

Comment

Working...
                        X