X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    ^^^
    lmao!

A Explorer Sport-trac with a f-150 tail gate...
    The shells are actually the same. But the sport trac usually has a panel on the lower half.

Comment

• The Mustang tail lights and wheels tell the story. I would also bet those rear tires are no where near the tread level to get enough traction to pull that boat out of the water. Like snot on a door knob!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        ^^^
        lmao!

A Explorer Sport-trac with a f-150 tail gate...
        Actually, I was just perplexed by the bike on that rack when he clearly has a bed to put it in....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
          Actually, I was just perplexed by the bike on that rack when he clearly has a bed to put it in....?
          But if he lays the bike in the bed, nobody can see it. You gotta show off your toys and make others jealous.

Comment

• I love the way he tied the boat motor down. Just like my ole grandpa used to say "If you can't tie a knot, just tie a bunch of them".
            Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              At first I thought it was Neil Grossman's car but then I realized he would never park like that because it's just another car to him. He has an identical one but I believe his has dealer plates.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  But if he lays the bike in the bed, nobody can see it. You gotta show off your toys and make others jealous.
                  its a $X,XXX investment, and likely carbon fiber. you dont just throw them in the bed of a pick up. i mean, i do, but im ghetto.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    its a $X,XXX investment, and likely carbon fiber. you dont just throw them in the bed of a pick up. i mean, i do, but im ghetto.
                    Again.....if you spend more on your bicycle than you spent on your vehicle, you got show that $h!t off!!

Comment

• spooted :: sc281

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Is that the DFWM church bus?
                        .....bro....

Comment

• merica

Comment

• Idiot decided to exit at the last minute. Kept us there for over an hour.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 05-30-2017, 02:36 PM.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "I think I can, I think I can.....NOPE, I can't!!" Should have gave them a thumbs up and said.... "Nice hit...Dead center!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                Idiot decided to exit at the last minute. Kept us there for over an hour.

Pic no workeee
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X