Memphis,TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis,TN

Got a trip up to Memphis in three weeks. First time going and looking for some sight seeing. So far my list is some que & blues and Beale St.

go to Rendezvous ribs across from the Peabody hotel and you can go see the ducks at the hotel

corky's bbq
    Interstate Bar-B-Q
    Leonard's Pit Barbecue
    Central BBQ

lastly go to the new bass pro shop! the building is crazy

Comment

graceland. do the "entourage" upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        graceland. do the "entourage" upgrade.
        i'd skip the house but the museum is cool! the shit is over priced though!

Comment

also at night stay close to downtown and Beale Street! it's safe there an don't get lost going to elvis's pad

Comment

Graceland, Beale Street, Tunica

Comment

Actually pretty cool timing, I wanna do a road trip when I'm back in Dec and Memphis is an option
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                Got a trip up to Memphis in three weeks. First time going and looking for some sight seeing. So far my list is some que & blues and Beale St.
                Beale St is loads of fun.
                My favorite club is Rum Boogie. The always have a great band, and inside it is 2 story. Pretty cool sitting upstairs when the place is rocking.

I do advise grabbing a drink (or two, or three) and simply making a full circuit, sticking your head in the various clubs to get a feel for the bands before landing some place for the night.

Comment

Memphis reminded me of Arlington, specifically Division Street area. Oh and on the highway in be careful of the blinding lights and weird zigzag zag construction.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Graceland, Beale Street, Tunica
                    Tunica is an hour away and it's a shitty version of las vegas. They call it the las vegas of the south! hahaha

Comment

Some opportunities to gamble (table games) are better than none.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        go to Rendezvous ribs across from the Peabody hotel and you can go see the ducks at the hotel

corky's bbq
                        Interstate Bar-B-Q
                        Leonard's Pit Barbecue
                        Central BBQ

lastly go to the new bass pro shop! the building is crazy
                        Central > Corky's > Rendezvous Although I usually hit all 3 when I'm there for a few days. I haven't had Leonard's or Interstate, but I will find them next time.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          Central > Corky's > Rendezvous Although I usually hit all 3 when I'm there for a few days. I haven't had Leonard's or Interstate, but I will find them next time.
                          B+ Rendezvous ribs
                          B- corky's bbq
                          A- Interstate Bar-B-Q
                          A+ Leonard's Pit Barbecue
                          A++ Central BBQ

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Some opportunities to gamble (table games) are better than none.
                          Yes table games only because the slots are tighter then a drum there and the free booze!

Comment

See the main FedEx Express hub.

Comment

Go by Knight Road Elementary School and throw a few bricks through some windows for me.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X