X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Yup. Caught a DUI this morning.
    Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    A few million down the drain and 18 hoes, will do that to a person.
    Alcohol is a great equalizer! You might be educated, you might be smart, but alcohol will fix that in a hurry.

Comment

• Couldn't have happened to a nicer person
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• His biography will be titled, "In The Rough". Just like his golf game, his driving and his women....IN THE ROUGH.

Comment

• via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ESPN and Glamour Shits collaboration.

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            JC, I almost died.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                              JC, I almost died.
                              same, i shared that multiple places. i will agree with number 1-2 though. i do this the best.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X