• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    You in for a compound?
    Can the pope shit a tuna can?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
      The Nissan Maxima in the accident involving Singleton was registered to Andres Valderrama, Hernandez's uncle. Singleton was married to Hernandez's cousin, the story said.
      Or to spin it another way, Singleton was married to Hernandez's cousin and the car was registered to Singleton's father-in-law.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Or to spin it another way, Singleton was married to Hernandez's cousin and the car was registered to Singleton's father-in-law.
        Doesn't specify if his cousin was the daughter of that particular uncle. Even if this was foul play, it still could be coincidence to Hernandez... It doesn't say the woman in the car was Singletons wife so what was their relationship? Homie got caught cheating and family took care of him?

This whole case seems straight out of a movie, and I'm very curious to see where this goes.
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Pics of Tabitha Perry?
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Pics of Tabitha Perry?
            my nigga.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Police have now located a "secret" apartment that Hernandez used 11 miles from his home. They found clothes, ammo and who knows what else...the plot thickens!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                Police have now located a "secret" apartment that Hernandez used 11 miles from his home. They found clothes, ammo and who knows what else...the plot thickens!
                the 'trap'. ti would be proud.

Comment

They're also connecting him to two hits in Florida last year and another in Houston, allegedly.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

New murder charges on Aaron Hernandez...

Aaron Hernadez indicted in Boston double slaying

BOSTON (AP) -- Prosecutors say former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez, who already faces a murder charge in a man's shooting death last year, has been indicted on new murder charges in an unrelated 2012 double slaying in Boston.

The victims in that killing, Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado, were shot to death as they sat in a car in Boston's South End on July 16, 2012. Police have said they were shot by someone who drove up alongside in an SUV and opened fire.

Suffolk District Attorney Daniel Conley said at a news conference Thursday the victims were "ambushed and executed as they drove home."

Lawyers for Hernandez did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment. Hernandez awaits trial in the separate 2013 shooting death near his home of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd in North Attleborough.

Comment

• You just can't get any more hood rat than this clown. He's making millions of dollars and still feels the need to "keep it real".

Is there a death penalty in Mass, I'm assuming there is since they used to burn witches at the stake in that general area, surely they have a death penalty...
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        You just can't get any more hood rat than this clown. He's making millions of dollars and still feels the need to "keep it real".

Is there a death penalty in Mass, I'm assuming there is since they used to burn witches at the stake in that general area, surely they have a death penalty...
                        Seems like a real winner.. Must be a sociopath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          You just can't get any more hood rat than this clown. He's making millions of dollars and still feels the need to "keep it real".

Abolished in 1984.
                          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            Abolished in 1984.
                            BoooooooooooooooooooooHiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss...

Comment

• damn I heard about this on the radio, what a fucking moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                                damn I heard about this on the radio, what a fucking moron.
                                They were implicating that he had a role in those 2 murders when they arraigned him for the 1st slaying... I'm surprised it took them this long.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X