No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you looked into the silent circle phones?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      very very interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        so you want all your information stored on some private non governed operating system?

lol

1. Who says I'm storing anything there? Random pics, some music... audiobooks... that's about it. But...

2. Yes on just on principle ALONE, they can kiss my ass.

3. People like to comb through cyanogen's code, and if they were up to anything, it would be noticed. Well, that's the idea behind open source anyway.
        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Soros wasn't a Nazi. He was a Hungarian jew that helped the Nazis steal property from fellow Hungarian Jews and round them up for shipment to concentration camps.

I'll let him explain. Skip to 6:50 or just watch it all.

https://youtu.be/dnsHl5qzpYc
            Okay thanks for fact checking that for me. His role in the current borderless global conspiracy is of concern to me. Yet, people don't really know much about it or its fake news.

Comment

• of all people to eventually taste the koolaid, i will say danny surprises me.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    NYU swapped genders for a reenactment of the Presidential debates.

Woman Donald was likeable while male Hillary was not.

Comment

• The ability to spy on the American people, or any people in possession of American programs, isn't really news. Biometrics is a daily deal. Every electronically available picture of you is probably in a file somewhere. Hell the bank even associates your photo from the cameras there to your account and transaction you make, does it not? OnStar can stop your car from space so of course the CIA can demand for the control. Businessmen have been taking batteries out of phones at top secret meetings for a decade or more. That's the technology we know about. They can read your heat signature from space, know if you're home. They can zero in and read your wristwatch from space. They can intercept the carrier signal emitted from any device and descramble the information wave thats riding it, using technology you and I have never seen. There is ground wifi everwhere in the world...military. But, I don't see how they could "record" on a Samsung if there is no hard drive for storage...listen and store remotely, yes. But not record locally to the TV, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                        The ability to spy on the American people, or any people in possession of American programs, isn't really news. Biometrics is a daily deal. Every electronically available picture of you is probably in a file somewhere. Hell the bank even associates your photo from the cameras there to your account and transaction you make, does it not? OnStar can stop your car from space so of course the CIA can demand for the control. Businessmen have been taking batteries out of phones at top secret meetings for a decade or more. That's the technology we know about. They can read your heat signature from space, know if you're home. They can zero in and read your wristwatch from space. They can intercept the carrier signal emitted from any device and descramble the information wave thats riding it, using technology you and I have never seen. There is ground wifi everwhere in the world...military. But, I don't see how they could "record" on a Samsung if there is no hard drive for storage...listen and store remotely, yes. But not record locally to the TV, no.
                        How do you know there is no hard drive in TVs?

Comment

• I've taken a few apart

Comment

• all that information is on a cloud if you are using a smart tv

you'd need to be under investigation for them to give a fuck, but its there. in fact, i know anothony used google to formulate his response.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Granted I've not done a brand new style...but i don't expect companies to randomly install expensive parts unless compensated.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                all that information is on a cloud if you are using a smart tv

you'd need to be under investigation for them to give a fuck, but its there. in fact, i know anothony used google to formulate his response.
                                That's what I said...remotely. in other words you have to hook up to the intronet. Its not like your tv has a local archive on you that big brother can scan and retrieve. Anyway they have to have an interest in you. You have to say words like 'kill', 'bomb', 'hi jack', 'suicide attack'....but in any language--because if they were only listening for certain languages that would be racially profiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X