Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive V.I.P. Car Collection Tour and Cruise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive V.I.P. Car Collection Tour and Cruise!!

Hi all.

Here is an opportunity to tour one of the nicest car collections in the country right here in Dallas!

During the private tour attendees will get to see an absolutely incredible collection! For those that have heard of Sam Pack, you know what I'm talking about. You probably recall that he sold 131 cars in 2014 for approximately $12M! Well, he still has over 375 cars (and adding more weekly) to be seen. And, all of the cars are in MINT condition! It is amazing!

The event includes a tour of the car collection, lunch, and cruise to Gas Monkey Bar and Grill. Bring your rides and show them off!

This event has been organized for a worthy cause to help families living with autism. For more information on the tour, cruise, and to register please see the links below. If you can't make it please tell your friends or others that may be interested. Spots are going fast as we only have 60 left at the time of this post. Hope to see you there!

http://gasmonkeybarngrill.com/event/...llection-tour/

You're a week late, I saw two of his three buildings last Saturday. And took home a huge trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      You're a week late, I saw two of his three buildings last Saturday. And took home a huge trophy.
      Ha! Cool! What's your ride?

Comment

Working...
      X