Transformers The Last Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers The Last Knight

These have been getting progressively worse and I'm sure this won't be an exception.

I saw the trailer for this last night and it looks like a steaming pile of shit. And yes it's gotten worse since they replaced Shy Blow with Marky Mark.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Oh dear.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I liked the first and 3rd. 2 was watchable but the last one was a "WTF is going on?" thing for me.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I wish they'd pick up one of the comics storylines and do that instead. One of the many without any humans in them.
            sigpic

Comment

It just seemed like it dragged on a little much. It was worth the 6 bucks and I enjoyed most of it but nothing groundbreaking that is for sure. Had some funny parts and then they tried a little too hard in places.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Went and saw it at the imax with my kids. My daughter got bored and my son was stoked. It was just too loud bc imax. 3 hours of too loud. I liked it, though. So much action and the stupid love crap was minimized and did not mess up the action. Nicer cars. Wish I would have gone to see it in regular 3D so I could have sat in the comfy leather seats instead, though. Def a movie theater movie.

Comment

Working...
                X