No announcement yet.

Our wall gentlemen and ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Mexican Peso does its best impression of Hillary.

Down it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Uh oh, Mexican President pulls out of the meeting ... lmao
      The man made history today by becoming the first Mexican to have ever pulled out.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        And the Mexican Peso does its best impression of Hillary.

Down it goes!

http://www.businessinsider.com/fx-cu...26-2017-2017-1
        I think next is the borders will be shut down by Trump. It will get intersting...Mexican President's group is not very smart, so Trump will push them around for a while.

LOL @ Tags
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          The man made history today by becoming the first Mexican to have ever pulled out.
          Lmao!

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          LOL @ Tags
          Daaamn.

Comment

Hahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Wall, but also crack down super harshly on businesses who employ them.
              This is what I don't understand. Take away the reason they come here...thats jobs. Fine that shit out of companies that hire illegals. I understand that wages will go up causing prices of goods to go up, but I feel its worth it.

Comment

Comment

How's this working out for everyone?
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

BP said he saw it from his sisters balcony!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      BP said he saw it from his sisters balcony!
                      It's hard to miss, they light it up beautifully at night and have helicopters flying over it constantly.

Comment

San Diego is awesome. Did a dinner cruise around the bay and saw exactly what you describe. Very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          It's hard to miss, they light it up beautifully at night and have helicopters flying over it constantly.
                          That has been there before Trump...

Comment

i think the new story is 'we're gonna fix the wall' not build a new one. at least thats what i read on here.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              “I have said it over and over again: Mexico will not pay for any wall,” Nieto, adding that “Mexico does not believe in walls.”

Except the one on their southern border.
                              I do not believe they do have a wall there either. When I first read about that I thought they did too, but as I understand it does not exist.

I could be wrong as I've never put eyes on Mexico's southern border.

Regardless, right or wrong that's their choice. It's my choice to want a secure border here.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Its officially just a fence.

Sean Spicer claimed Republicans did get funding for a “wall,” pointing to existing photos of fences with bollard style steel construction and “levee walls.”

In a debate with Breitbart News, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer claimed that Republicans did get funding for a “wall,” pointing to existing photos of fences with bollard style steel construction and “levee walls.”

“That is called a bollard wall,” he said to Breitbart News, pointing to photos he displayed on a screen. “That is called a levee wall.”

Spicer refused to describe his fence photos as Trump’s promised wall, but assured them that it would be effective in protecting the border. He told reporters that the fencing was endorsed by DHS Secretary John Kelly.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X