Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    The first time I went to Lockhart it was decent second time sucked ass
    Since it's not to far from me, I've been a few times. For the most part, it's been consistently good for me. Had a couple of so so experiences when they first opened but I attribute that to growing pains of a new place. And another time was some dry ribs. But other than that, I don't hesitate to go there or invites people from out of town there.

Get out of dfw. Blacks in Lockhart tx was the best I've had period
    Only been a couple of times but Black's has some of the best BBQ I've ever had.

Comment

Pecan Lodge has the best brisket hands down.

Comment

Is it me or did Hutchins prices go up and quality go down since they had that fire a couple/few years ago? I used to be a big fan of that place due to it being so good and fairly priced compared to their competition.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Heim in Fort Worth on Magnolia. Best BBQ north of Franklin's. Thank me later.
          X2.
          Mix the bacon ends with the mac and cheese and you're ruined for life.

Comment

Lockhearts in Plano is great
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Hutchin's has the best brisket I have ever had. I haven't been to Pecan Lodge though.

Comment

Blacks in Lockhart tx was the best I've had period
                Oh hell yes! This is the best BBQ in Texas right here, every chance I get, I make the trip and now with the Tollroad open and 85 mph speed limit, I can make it there real fast.

Hutchins is my second favorite and since I live about 5 minutes from there I go every other week so I don't get burned out.

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                I get all you can eat. It's like $18.99 but you can also get fried catfish with that if you please.
                You must have not been in awhile, it's $20.99 these days...
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 05-29-2017, 10:04 AM.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Heim in Fort Worth on Magnolia. Best BBQ north of Franklin's. Thank me later.
                  I'm guessing you've never been to Miller's in Belton.

Your online source for Miller's Smokehouse merchandise and smoked goods.

They have a pretty good tap wall as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    There's a big thread in the Food forum that covers much of this.

As mentioned in the Pecan Lodge thread. Would anybody be interested in doing a tour of some of the local BBQ joints in the area? Probably hit up a BBQ joint every couple of weeks or so (or maybe two if your gut can handle it) for an early lunch before it gets to crowded. Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there to see

Which Lockhart? Oak Cliff or Plano? Both are pretty good but I prefer the Oak Cliff location for obvious reasons And ya the only reason I would add sauce to my BBQ is if there is something wrong with it.
                    The Cliff. Then I go to YaYa's and get a foot massage. Hell I use to go to Two Pardners by fair park also. Not to bad either.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Oh hell yes! This is the best BBQ in Texas right here, every chance I get, I make the trip and now with the Tollroad open and 85 mph speed limit, I can make it there real fast.

Hutchins is my second favorite and since I live about 5 minutes from there I go every other week so I don't get burned out.

It was last November ish since I've been.
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Blacks is good...but not even close to the best you no good for nothing dirty rotten liar

Comment

Holy shit I was racking my brain trying to figure out were it was I ate the other day that was fantastic. The Vault in Waxahachie. I got the small sampler and it was a lot of food but surprisingly delicious.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i eat mine or angelos .

Comment

This topic makes me miss B.W.'s on industrial, from years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                Holy shit I was racking my brain trying to figure out were it was I ate the other day that was fantastic. The Vault in Waxahachie. I got the small sampler and it was a lot of food but surprisingly delicious.
                                Have you tried Harris BBQ down there yet? I just heard about it and itching to make a trip down there to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X