the Salient Arms of the M&P world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Salient Arms of the M&P world

I've been eyeing some less expensive used M&Ps on gunbroker when I came accross one from these guys.....

Custom Milled Tin Barrel Fortified Smith & Wesson M&P

Wow, I'm sure Smith & Wesson and Glock and Springfield are all so stupid they all designed their slides to be too heavy thus requiring 30% plus of the material to be milled away.

This faggoty shit has got to stop.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't get it. I really don't.

Comment

Kimber training kits

Comment

Looks pretty badass to me. Not a fan of the gold barrels, but probie is
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Looks pretty badass to me. Not a fan of the gold barrels, but probie is
            Guilty. I still wouldn't give my money to Salient though.
            Last edited by Probie; 10-27-2014, 12:41 PM.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I've got an m&p9c id sell for $350
              2012 GT500

Comment

I think that's what my little sister is wanting for her ccw...let me text her real quick and see if she bought one yet.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  I think that's what my little sister is wanting for her ccw...let me text her real quick and see if she bought one yet.
                  It is a hell of a deal. Two mags, all backstraps, and nice Foxx iwb holster. Ambi safety. Perfect shape.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

It is a hell of a deal. Two mags, all backstraps, and nice Foxx iwb holster. Ambi safety. Perfect shape.
                    are you going to be at the range day on Saturday? Her husband is coming and would like to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                      are you going to be at the range day on Saturday? Her husband is coming and would like to check it out.
                      If probie goes I'll send it with him
                      2012 GT500

Comment

That'll work, if they don't buy it's entirely possible I might lol.

Comment

If its still around mid December I'll get it then. I'm going to start buying used Glocks, M&Ps, and XDs and working on them, refinishing them and then reselling them etc. Not to make a profit, but to build up my refinishing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            If its still around mid December I'll get it then. I'm going to start buying used Glocks, M&Ps, and XDs and working on them, refinishing them and then reselling them etc. Not to make a profit, but to build up my refinishing skills.
                            I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

It's skating the line nonetheless
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Sold the mp
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X