Magna-Arm Gun Magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magna-Arm Gun Magnet

I didn't see a thread about these yet....

I ordered a few of these, pretty nice rubber coating on the magnet to prevent scratches. It holds up to 15 pounds so there are a lot of options for using them. I was thinking about screwing a few to the back of my safe door since I don't have good pocket holsters on this safe.

I did mount one under my desk in my home office for easy access when I'm home working.

Damn that is cool. I will order one for my desk for sure.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That is neat, looking up pricing now. Velcro would work for safe doors with the carpet.

Different options on Amazon too..

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=magnet+gun+holder&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amagnet +gun+holder[/ame]
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They are 19.99 each.

Comment

If using on a computer desk, be aware of the magnetic field in regards to any hard drives in the area.

Comment

the particle board does a good job shielding most of the magnet's strength from the top of the desk, but if you were really worried about it, you could just use some foil or a piece of metal between the magnet and the desk as shielding.

Comment

also allows you to use the top of the slide to hold the gun. Feeling like Han Solo vs Greedo up in this bitch!

Comment

Those things are awesome, thanks!

I found this one as well rated for 25lbs for $15 and ordered one...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LR454YU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2NKKJWW4 4UDCX[/ame]

Comment

speaker magnet works fines

Comment

I just leave mine on the desk in plain sight so they know I mean business.
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      I just leave mine on the desk in plain sight so they know I mean business.

I'm with you Cooter. I keep mine in a brief case (Open ) on a small table at my right hand. Bout a foot away.

Comment

I saw this in a magazine ad a while back and forgot to jot down the manufacturer. I might pick up one or two to stash around the house but normally I keep my gun holstered on my person if it's not in the safe.

Comment

Working...
                        X