Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you are in a vastly different career than where you thought you'd be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m pretty much where I anticipated being at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I’m pretty much where I anticipated being at this point.
      Gay for pay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I’m pretty much where I anticipated being at this point.
        Someone still driving your piece of shit car down the track for you, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Gay for pay?
          Secret time

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I’ve never had a car worth taking to the track

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Wrong Mike, you marOOn. The Mike you are referring to is 'Uncle Jesse'.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Well good news came today. I'll be leaving my current company and heading to Amazon Web Services next month to take on some new challenges.
              Congrats! I have a friend there that came from a high level position at MS. He seems to enjoy it and is killing it in the salary dept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Congrats! I have a friend there that came from a high level position at MS. He seems to enjoy it and is killing it in the salary dept.
                If I’m not mistaken, Binky and a few others from here work there as well.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Wrong Mike, you marOOn. The Mike you are referring to is 'Uncle Jesse'.
                  Running joke from the beginning, ricky. Try and keep up. That goes for you too, Mike. Jesus, bunch of fucking no having memory geriatrics around here anymore.

Comment

• I never thought Id have an ouce of fame or make videos for a living. I had absolutely no aspirations to be in the public eye or would have ever conceived that a company would pay me or give me products just to advertise their stuff.
                    But it is funny to tell people at church that I make adult videos for a living.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                      I never thought Id have an ouce of fame or make videos for a living. I had absolutely no aspirations to be in the public eye or would have ever conceived that a company would pay me or give me products just to advertise their stuff.
                      Man I forgot you did that. How's the channel been?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        Well good news came today. I'll be leaving my current company and heading to Amazon Web Services next month to take on some new challenges.
                        Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Booo, traitor!
                        <---gotta sell that Azure
                        I'm an architect at an Austin consulting firm assisting clients with migrating and optimizing for cloud environments. We're focused on the Microsoft stack so we definitely push Azure, but about half our work is in AWS. And we all wfh. I love it.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Man I forgot you did that. How's the channel been?!
                          Its been going great. Im up to 148k subscribers and 35million total views. With the YouTube, Amazon, and sponsors Im able to only have to do YouTube vids full time. I consider myself pretty much retired. YouTube stuff only takes around 10-15 hours a week. I get to travel anywhere I want without regard for a paycheck, and I get to work on any sort of project I want or can imagine. Iv been extremely fortunate with it.

Comment

Its been going great. Im up to 148k subscribers and 35million total views. With the YouTube, Amazon, and sponsors Im able to only have to do YouTube vids full time. I consider myself pretty much retired. YouTube stuff only takes around 10-15 hours a week. I get to travel anywhere I want without regard for a paycheck, and I get to work on any sort of project I want or can imagine. Iv been extremely fortunate with it.
                            Well, color me jealous.

Comment

I never thought Id have an ouce of fame or make videos for a living. I had absolutely no aspirations to be in the public eye or would have ever conceived that a company would pay me or give me products just to advertise their stuff.
                              That’s pretty fucking cool!

Comment

• Link to channel? Might get a few more subscribers...
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X