Wake up people this place is dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up people this place is dead!

Video of my daughter and I driving around our place and through the watering hole on the new toy (rhino 700 utv)

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    Video of my daughter and I driving around our place and through the watering hole on the new toy (rhino 700 utv)
    https://youtu.be/WBkJHgUDGyw
    I feel like I should talk to you about your editing software, your cameras, sound and lighting... but fuck it all I can really say is I feel like I'd really like to get drunk and fuck shit up with you out at your place! keep doing what you're doing man. looks like you are having way more fun than me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      I feel like I should talk to you about your editing software, your cameras, sound and lighting... but fuck it all I can really say is I feel like I'd really like to get drunk and fuck shit up with you out at your place! keep doing what you're doing man. looks like you are having way more fun than me. lol
      I just got the go pros and I'm trying to do all my editing with my cell phone as internet service at my place sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        I just got the go pros and I'm trying to do all my editing with my cell phone as internet service at my place sucks ass.
        That utv must be crazy loud to make that mic splatter like that, I'd love to own one, but have no place to store it or a trailer.. What version gopros do you have? I get all of mine from the local pawn shop. I have a ton of 3's and a pair of 4's. I also have two sessions. I like them except for the fact that you cant change batteries.

most importantly keep having fun and recording memories with your kid.

Comment

I snagged a package deal on 3 go pro 3's, 1 3+, 1 4,some mounts, and a bunch of batteries for $400. That dang utv sounds like a Harley.

Comment

Looks like y'all are having a good time out there!

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
              Looks like y'all are having a good time out there!
              Got too! Life's too short not to make every day count.

Comment

Wow. I always thought you were a woman.

Comment

Working...
                X