X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

That of a traitor, I suppose.

Hanged by the something 'til something.
    A pat on the back and efforts to double down on the witch hunt. This is a prome example of the end justifies the means nature of globalist swine.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

That’s awesome
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            Simple minds form their entire opinions from random videos/social media posts, even simpler minds feel compelled to embellish their new-found opinions with posts of their own. @Tx Redneck has you pegged spot-on, dude.
            Not even close. An even simpler mind would assume that someone he's talking to, is for some reason, basing his entire argument on "random" videos/social media. I can't fathom where you're getting that. I know that neither of you will actually do any real research, or looking into the the topic in question, so there really isn't any point in going any further. Neither of you watched the video. Neither of you has probably even heard of hypergamy, and the way that it would naturally play out on the political landscape. So I'll just go ahead and stop now.

Lastly, if either of you think that you can contradict that video, or for that matter Stephan Molyneux's series of videos on the subject, then feel free to try. You're going to need to refute all of that in order to refute me, since I'm not saying anything different.
            WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

In a perfect world the US attorney's office would pick up the charges against Jussie Smollett.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Stefan called it

Comment

• Originally posted by Smegma Stench
                        Not even close. An even simpler mind would assume that someone he's talking to, is for some reason, basing his entire argument on "random" videos/social media. I can't fathom where you're getting that. I know that neither of you will actually do any real research, or looking into the the topic in question, so there really isn't any point in going any further. Neither of you watched the video. Neither of you has probably even heard of hypergamy, and the way that it would naturally play out on the political landscape. So I'll just go ahead and stop now.

Lastly, if either of you think that you can contradict that video, or for that matter Stephan Molyneux's series of videos on the subject, then feel free to try. You're going to need to refute all of that in order to refute me, since I'm not saying anything different.
                        Just going ahead and stopping now means doing just that, not following up with a pathetic "lastly" statement. FYI the one takeaway I got from the video posted up by sc281, what little of it I watched, is that you most certainly are among the 80% identified therein.

Comment

• It’s the remix to ignition

Trump bad, drop my conviction

Comment

Stefan called it

The Bad:
                            This society is F'd.... there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to play by the rules anymore. In fact, you are stupid if you do.

The Good:
                            Stefan is right.... Everyone can go to hell with that "White Privilege" BS.
                            It's done...

Comment

• Comment

Bernie is a brain-dead idiot. The $60 cost is not actual cost, it is simply what the patient is charged. Someone else picked up the rest of the tab and obviously that stopped working in the government fell apart.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X