No announcement yet.

Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

video car pontiac g8 gt wot trying to keep up
    2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
    2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• G8 doesn't look like it was ever in the race to start with. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        Hey buddy it's a brand new centerforce DF.

Rev it to 4500 in third going 40-50 and dump it. Goes sideways..
        Yeah slipping clutch
        Your fucking retarded dude and your car is slow. I own a fox thats had street tire on it and it wasnt that hard to hook. You just fucking suck at driving altogether. Ill drag your ass any day in my hatch thats slow as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicketyTooth View Post
          Your fucking retarded dude and your car is slow. I own a fox thats had street tire on it and it wasnt that hard to hook. You just fucking suck at driving altogether. Ill drag your ass any day in my hatch thats slow as hell.
          That was your first post? Well, hello to you too. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
            That was your first post? Well, hello to you too. lol.
            Some one finally said some thing so stupid i couldnt keep my mouth shut

Comment

welcome to the board ben
              2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• Originally posted by 92Notch View Post
                welcome to the board ben
                whats up dude

Comment

I dont know why you guys are giving him so much shit. why dont you wait and see for yourself before you say whatever the fuck you want? im sure after mike proves himself he will let you take that motor apart to show you it is stock. Instead you just come in saying a whole bunch of stuff and assuming. Dont make an ass out yourself. christ.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    I dont know why you guys are giving him so much shit. why dont you wait and see for yourself before you say whatever the fuck you want? im sure after mike proves himself he will let you take that motor apart to show you it is stock. Instead you just come in saying a whole bunch of stuff and assuming. Dont make an ass out yourself. christ.
                    dont make a dumb ass out of yourself. No one will care if the motor is stock or not because 8.9s is way far off from any kinda record.
                    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

whats up dude
                      laughing at these idiots.
                      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• Originally posted by 92Notch View Post
                        laughing at these idiots.
                        lmao i know right i went 8.9s stock in a hatch full weight big whoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          lol i dont think anyone is gonna want to waste there time taking that motor apart
                          2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
                            lol i dont think anyone is gonna want to waste there time taking that motor apart
                            i dont think any one would waste their time putting it back together either

Comment

lmao i know right i went 8.9s stock in a hatch full weight big whoop
                              92notch just said that is far from any record. so its bs. lol.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• Im just saying let him say whatever he wants. If he cant prove it to you in person then you can say whatever you want. let the man prove it to you before you question his validity.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X