I give you... Pedo Cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Obviously we need an investigation Henry. Those pictures show him with his dick in one of the dispatchers but they could have easily been 'shopped. In any other business the "investigation" would have taken about ten seconds and his ass would be working at Whataburger right now.
    Whataburger wont hire you with a felony

Comment

Makes you wonder how good applications like DataNuker really are..... Not that I know anything about that.....
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
        No real man does a three some with another dude
        Swordfight!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Ugh. That's bad. People do strange things when surrounded by something like terminal cancer, maybe that explains the whole situation, who knows. I think the pictures of them fucking it out take away from the real focus which should be the pictures of seven year olds with dicks in their mouth. Adults can do what they want and take all the pics they want but the kid stuff he had makes me think that dude should be set on fire in front of the courthouse.

Roliath is right, all kidding aside, you don't want that sick shit on your computer, even as some sort of log. I don't know if that guy censored the kiddie shit or not on that download site, I didn't open it and don't want to see it again, ever. I certainly hope he did.
          the only things that i looked at were the docs that had why he was demoted. i'm with you; i don't have any interest in seeing the kid pics...i saw enough on that youtube video, which was censored. i've heard rumblings that the hacker could've possibly planted the kid stuff, but i guess all of that will come out in the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Makes you wonder how good applications like DataNuker really are..... Not that I know anything about that.....
            I wouldn't trust any app that "claims" to delete your data. Call me paranoid.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda

or just boot to dban.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              I wouldn't trust any app that "claims" to delete your data. Call me paranoid.

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda

or just boot to dban.
              A disk analysis does show random data as far as I've tested. Yet we digress from the main flavor of the thread.
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                i was thinking the same thing! haha a friend mentioned that he had the uncensored photos, and i told him to keep them! that woman looks like pure trash!

also, if this gives you any idea of the type of person the woman is, apparently her husband has terminal cancer. i was told this by someone that knows both her and the officer, but i can't confirm this, as i don't know either of them. i'm sure that someone could do a search and confirm this.
                I am not the hacker but I have personal knowledge of the people involved. Michelle Casey Cobb is her name. Maiden name Michelle Casey Bockelmann. Previous married name Michelle Casey Taylor. Michelle also uses the alias "Sarah Waters." Michelle is originally from Larkspur, CO. Her father, Brad Bockelmann owns Colebrook Construction in Denver, CO.

Michelle is a very troubled woman. She was kicked out from Castle Rock high school after she threatened to kill a girl in a dispute over a boy. Her parents shipped her off to Christ For The Nations bible school in Dallas to try and shape her up but she was expelled from there, too, when she tried to seduce a professor to improve her grades. Michelle Cobb started her career with Plano Police but was "offered the opportunity" to leave after she was caught using the NCIC database to track and harass people she regarded as enemies. Her ongoing affair with the department director allowed her to leave quietly and move to the Wylie PD.

Her first husband divorced her after he caught her in the back of an SUV having a threesome with a cop (not Jim Bunger) and another dispatcher in the parking lot of Lewisville's Buffalo Wild Wings. Michelle's substance abuse and violent history caused her to lose custody of her children. Michelle married her current husband, Terry Cobb, to gain sympathy with the court so she could regain custody of her kids. Terry is a paraplegic with numerous chronic health issues. It was a marriage of convenience (for her) and she has never been faithful to the poor guy.

Michelle is trashy, but more importantly, she is sick. Both Plano PD and Wylie PD were well aware of her past but they didn't care. I hope this incident will motivate them to improve their screening process. Now that her behavior has put the city in the limelight, maybe they'll start taking this stuff seriously.

Comment

Holy shit!
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by vector1369 View Post
                    I am not the hacker but I have personal knowledge of the people involved. Michelle Casey Cobb is her name. Maiden name Michelle Casey Bockelmann. Previous married name Michelle Casey Taylor. Michelle also uses the alias "Sarah Waters." Michelle is originally from Larkspur, CO. Her father, Brad Bockelmann owns Colebrook Construction in Denver, CO.

Michelle is a very troubled woman. She was kicked out from Castle Rock high school after she threatened to kill a girl in a dispute over a boy. Her parents shipped her off to Christ For The Nations bible school in Dallas to try and shape her up but she was expelled from there, too, when she tried to seduce a professor to improve her grades. Michelle Cobb started her career with Plano Police but was "offered the opportunity" to leave after she was caught using the NCIC database to track and harass people she regarded as enemies. Her ongoing affair with the department director allowed her to leave quietly and move to the Wylie PD.

Her first husband divorced her after he caught her in the back of an SUV having a threesome with a cop (not Jim Bunger) and another dispatcher in the parking lot of Lewisville's Buffalo Wild Wings. Michelle's substance abuse and violent history caused her to lose custody of her children. Michelle married her current husband, Terry Cobb, to gain sympathy with the court so she could regain custody of her kids. Terry is a paraplegic with numerous chronic health issues. It was a marriage of convenience (for her) and she has never been faithful to the poor guy.

Michelle is trashy, but more importantly, she is sick. Both Plano PD and Wylie PD were well aware of her past but they didn't care. I hope this incident will motivate them to improve their screening process. Now that her behavior has put the city in the limelight, maybe they'll start taking this stuff seriously.
                    Wow, looks like she may have fucked you over to, officer...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

His IP comes back from Charter communications in Duluth Minnesota. Doubt he's a cop. Family friend? Just google his username
                      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Bow down to Rick Modena.

Comment

Larkspur is a nice area!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Wow, looks like she may have fucked you over to, officer...
                            officer Bunger?

Comment

So fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by vector1369 View Post

Hi Jim!!

Comment

Working...
                                X