Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 off $50 purchase on midway

Use promotion code TacRep110.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

ODH115 $15 off $100

... better then the normal $10 off $100 you usually see, thought I would share too.
    IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
      ODH115 $15 off $100

... better then the normal $10 off $100 you usually see, thought I would share too.
      Yeah, $10 off $50 isn't too often, figured I'd share it. I ordered my .300 BLK dies and Wilson gauge.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm waiting for the .300BLK UMC ammo to be back in stock (29th)
        IMG_0424

Comment

FFS all the AR15 wrenches are out except for that shitty AR-Stoner one. Guess I can pick up my stock for now.

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
            I'm waiting for the .300BLK UMC ammo to be back in stock (29th)
            Just keep in mind it expires 1/31. You should get into reloading. I can load .300 BLK for real cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X