ar-15 case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    The pitiful thing is, I don't have any cash on me to mail it home from our post office on base. They don't take a debit/credit card. Time to get creative. I want it home with me this R&R in 21 days

The other one went to one of my other dudes who had to clean out a connex full of other peoples shit that they left behind. Oh, and a case of Dr. Pepper.
    Ah, mannn..
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Ah, mannn..
      Ninja edit

Nah, I got this.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh look at you, rub it in a little I see.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oh look at you, rub it in a little I see.
            You should be happy to learn that my partition in the tent is so small, I had to move the box into the hallway for the picture. It barely rolls between my bunk and wall locker. Less than 50 sqft to live in is why I rate a free pelican box.

Comment

That makes me feel a little better.

Comment

Comment

I bought this case and love it. Very good value.

Comment

Keith, you need to make a foam cutting table and get a bunch of plasti-dip and go to town.

Comment

Keith, you need to make a foam cutting table and get a bunch of plasti-dip and go to town.
                      I have the supplies for the cutting table just need to build and use it.

Comment

I have the supplies for the cutting table just need to build and use it.

I'm not sure if you know this, but once your done with your cut, you can coat it in plastidip heavily. It will last and not fray.

Comment

I'm not sure if you know this, but once your done with your cut, you can coat it in plastidip heavily. It will last and not fray.
                          Nice tip. I have been putting off the table for 4 or 5 years now.

Comment

Nice tip. I have been putting off the table for 4 or 5 years now.
                            I hear that. I also found a supplier for the foam pelican uses and they sell it by the sheet, very nice stuff.

Comment

I hear that. I also found a supplier for the foam pelican uses and they sell it by the sheet, very nice stuff.
                              If you need custom foam, you need MyCaseBuilder. Design your own custom foam case with our easy-to-use web application.

Comment

$$$$ I think the one I had bookmarked was $30 for a 6 foot by 3 foot sheet of foam.

Comment

Working...
                                X