Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Help fund overturning the machine gun ban! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help fund overturning the machine gun ban!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help fund overturning the machine gun ban!

To contact me, please use my email address: [email redacted].  My website is www… Stephen Stamboulieh needs your support for Help Overturn 18 USC 922(o) & NFA

Some of you remember the guy who form 1ed an MG. Well he is running with that, and this guy has something going as well:

"My name is Stephen Stamboulieh. I am an attorney in Mississippi that has tirelessly worked to further our 2nd Amendment rights.

Now, my sights are set on 18 USC sec 922(o). This is known as the machinegun ban. I don't believe this is constitutional in light of the Second Amendment to the Constitution. Likewise, the National Firearms Act ("NFA"), which taxes the making and transferring of Title II weapons (machineguns, suppressors, short barrel rifles, short barrel shotguns, etc) is ripe to be attacked on Second Amendment grounds.

We have the avenue to attack both the machinegun ban and the NFA with the BATFE's recent approval of a number of Form 1s. I have a number of clients that I will be filing a lawsuit on behalf of to seek to overturn the ban and the NFA in different states.

This will be expensive. I am in the process of collecting donations to offset the legal fees in this case. If you are interested in assisting, please donate. No donation is too small. These lawsuits will be funded strictly off donations. Unlike the government, we do not have an unlimited war chest to fund this. That is where the grass roots come into play. We can do this, but we need your help!"
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Help fund overturning the machine gun ban!

He will need more than $50k. Just sayin.

My Donation amount is dependent on the strength of the argument laid out in the petition.
    Last edited by David; 10-12-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

CJ wants his vette back if this passes.

Comment

So this got filed. Anyone read the petition yet? It's on some site that keeps wanting me to download shit to continue reading.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          CJ wants his vette back if this passes.
          never gonna happen so I'm fine.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            never gonna happen so I'm fine.

I agree, but it will be fun to watch. And it'll take 10yrs+ for it to really go the way everyone would want. If it went that far.

Comment

Working...
            X