Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iver Johnson Pony .380 ACP

Has anyone ever shot one of these?

When my grandma passed a few years ago, we were looking through all of her things and came across one of these. It had been my grandpa's, but we thought it had been stolen along with all the other guns in her house when it was broken into after my grandfather died. I wanted to keep it really bad, because of sentimental reasons, but we had to auction it off to help pay for funeral costs.

Fast forward to today, and I am casually looking for one. Finding the one that we auctioned off is a huge longshot, so I'm settling on finding one like it. This one is exactly like the one that belonged to my grandfather (except this one is in better shape), and I got the itch. As much as I want one for sentimental reasons, I don't want to own a gun I don't like shooting, and figured this would be a cool conversation piece at the range.

Any opinions?

Pics from the ad:

It might be just a pipe dream anyway, as I probably don't even have the funds to purchase it, but I sure am kicking my own ass for letting my mom auction the little guy off
Working...
X