Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    This month isnt treating me well.

My polaris pump motor locked up, and it's been so wet I dont want to be in the mud changing it.

The microwave took a shit, wife and I are currently debating on another counter top unit or upgrading to an over the stove style. She's leaning twards the cheaper and easier counter top style, so we'll likely compromise and do it her way.

The fan motor on our a/c went out, I replaced it, now it looks like the compressor is going out, and we'll need to replace it, along with the outside unit and inside coils to the new r410 or whatever. Thanks a lot obama.

I stayed home with my daughter yesterday since she has the flu. Wife stayed with her monday, and the MIL today. They are teachers and only have a day or two left to take off this school year (only weeks left for them)

and last night, someone decided that my sub and amp in my truck needed to be theirs more than it needed to be mine.

sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Maybe crawfish will fix it all?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Maybe crawfish will fix it all?
        mudbugs is a hell of a proscription.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Least important one but yes get a range microwave.. The extra counter space it da bomb! Especially in my tiny ass house!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

All the stuff above sucks and can make even a good man get down about life, but let me put it back into perspective (at least it helps for me). A guy in my office was driving home on I-75 last week when some idiot with no license and no insurance swerved into his rear quarter and flipped my buddy's Land Cruiser 5 times. He was transported to the ER with 2 broken ribs, jacked up neck and back and a bunch of cuts and bruises. He already had serious back issues, but the wreck made them and his neck flare up so bad he couldn't even stand for 3 days. He finally got out of the hospital Fri, but had to go back Sun because 1 of the cuts on his leg looked like it was starting to get infected. They admitted him and pumped him full of antibiotics and ran some tests. Turns out he has C. Diff (very nasty infection that is extremely contagious and potentially life threatening). All of that plus a totaled car b/c some idiot zigged when he should have zagged in traffic while my buddy was just minding his own business driving the speed limit on his way home from work. On top of all that, he works for himself so he doesn't make a penny unless he's able to work, like me.

Again, all of the stuff y'all are going through are real problems and I'm not trying to minimize them whatsoever. All I'm saying is I'm pretty sure y'all would rather have whatever you're going through over what my buddy's situation right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
              All the stuff above sucks and can make even a good man get down about life, but let me put it back into perspective (at least it helps for me). A guy in my office was driving home on I-75 last week when some idiot with no license and no insurance swerved into his rear quarter and flipped my buddy's Land Cruiser 5 times. He was transported to the ER with 2 broken ribs, jacked up neck and back and a bunch of cuts and bruises. He already had serious back issues, but the wreck made them and his neck flare up so bad he couldn't even stand for 3 days. He finally got out of the hospital Fri, but had to go back Sun because 1 of the cuts on his leg looked like it was starting to get infected. They admitted him and pumped him full of antibiotics and ran some tests. Turns out he has C. Diff (very nasty infection that is extremely contagious and potentially life threatening). All of that plus a totaled car b/c some idiot zigged when he should have zagged in traffic while my buddy was just minding his own business driving the speed limit on his way home from work. On top of all that, he works for himself so he doesn't make a penny unless he's able to work, like me.

Again, all of the stuff y'all are going through are real problems and I'm not trying to minimize them whatsoever. All I'm saying is I'm pretty sure y'all would rather have whatever you're going through over what my buddy's situation right now.
              that really sucks. Ive been a HELL of a lot worse off than I am now.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Are home warranties worth it? I have one and always have. For $1000 a year, the peace of mind is nice. Just curious if you have one or not and if you don't, how come. And if you do, did they not cover it?

Comment

My wife is pregnant. There. I said it.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

That one takes the cake. You should have put it in her ass.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Congrats man!
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Who's is it?

JUST KIDDING!!!!! Congrats
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Dude posts up a thread for sympathy and you proceed to shit on him some more with a one upper? lol

Comment

At least you still have DFW MUSTANGS. Lol. Hang in there, life has good and bad cycles.
                              And 2nd Gen SVO stories, stay tuned. Can't wait..

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                                At least you still have DFW MUSTANGS. Lol. Hang in there, life has good and bad cycles.
                                And 2nd Gen SVO stories, stay tuned. Can't wait..
                                Wrong SVO, but I appreciate the thoughts!
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X