Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seattle teens out for a day at the beach end up finding a dead body instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    I got a whole dealership full of em! I'll bring a couple turbo rzrs too and we'll tear up the beach
    sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
      I have been here two weeks, I love the weather but man there is a lot of shithole areas and a ton of homeless people! But all in all I am glad I made the move, now if I can get my gay lover mysticcobrakilla out here life would be great.....
      In the summer the Pacific NW is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. It's incredible. The fall / winter and early spring is depressing though with the no sunshine thing.

I just hate thinking that what used to be such a nice cool relaxed area is now slowly devolving into a communist shit hole. I heard there is a FB page called Seattle looks like shit where a guy documents in the decline. I'm not on FB though so I can see it. I saw a video about it that he made though, and it's pretty messed up.

Comment

Its all over the news up here, two people found in bags It was a mother of 4 and her boyfriend, crazy shit going on up here!
        that's crazy

Comment

The PNW is beatiful for about 4 months a year.

They say people up there don't age, they rust.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            In the summer the Pacific NW is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. It's incredible. The fall / winter and early spring is depressing though with the no sunshine thing.
            Sounds just like Western Pennsylvania. Absolutely beautiful in the summer and Fall. Winter and Spring are depressing, but you can do winter sports in the state although it’s not like Colorado or Utah, but for what it is, it’s cool. Lots of cool outdoors stuff to do and the hunting is great. Too bad it’s a blue state that’s controlled by the very ugly Southeastern Philadelphia. Politics always ruin the beautiful states. It’s a shame.

Comment

If you are fucking around on me with yellowstang you won’t like it when I get home!!!!!!
              It's been over for a long time!

Comment

smells like hippies in here, fucking kids these days
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                X