No announcement yet.

1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I thought you might have thrown in the towel. It’s been so long, I’ve gotten a 66 coupe project since you last updated. Wanna race to see who gets paint laid down first? I’m halfway through the addition of torque boxes and I still need to replace a quarter panel and tail panel.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Man, I thought you might have thrown in the towel. It’s been so long, I’ve gotten a 66 coupe project since you last updated. Wanna race to see who gets paint laid down first? I’m halfway through the addition of torque boxes and I still need to replace a quarter panel and tail panel.

Lol nope. Still here. Having a baby is busy work lol

But also thinking about picking this up too..... 65 fastback hit in the rear pretty good. Not sure if it’s worth the 3500 the guy wants. Runs and drives minus the rear end damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
        Lol nope. Still here. Having a baby is busy work lol

But also thinking about picking this up too.....
        If the title is clean it is probably worth it. If you don't want it, let me know what it is.

Comment

• Little flare action today. Got them on and ready for some 3m panel bonding.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
              If the title is clean it is probably worth it. If you don't want it, let me know what it is.
              Agreed. Bummer that the roof got damaged too, but $3,500 fastbacks don’t come along... ever. That’s a steal.

Comment

Very Cool!!!
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Agreed. Bummer that the roof got damaged too, but $3,500 fastbacks don’t come along... ever. That’s a steal.

I don’t believe the roof is damaged on this one. I think the quarter panels are just buckled in and in the rear frame rails.

Comment

I don’t believe the roof is damaged on this one. I think the quarter panels are just buckled in and in the rear frame rails.

Ok, “roof” was probably not the right term, but the vent and filler panel section at the corner of the glass. Even so, if you’re not going to buy it, please PM me the info. I’m definitely interested.

Comment

Ok, “roof” was probably not the right term, but the vent and filler panel section at the corner of the glass. Even so, if you’re not going to buy it, please PM me the info. I’m definitely interested.

Will be paying tomorrow

Comment

Will be paying tomorrow
                        Good. If I can't score a deal like that, at least someone I know can take advantage of it. Keep us posted.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• She’s mine. A-code car

Comment

Working...
                                X