Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    I just jumped on. It was updating. Now my vanguard marks and crucible marks are at 0. WTF
    That should be your weekly count. If you go over to the second page for your character, you should see it next to your glimmer count.
    sigpic

Comment

• Got the game last night, will fire up the xbox and get a gold account tonight.

Comment

• Too bad you're on 360, otherwise I could show you the hotspots to accelerate the grind.

Comment

• When are you on red?
          Ad me petyweestraw3 or 2 can't remember lol
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Maaaaaaan fuck this. I'm taking the 360 version back for the ps3. I'm not buying a fucking hard drive for a console just to play a fucking game.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              When are you on red?
              Ad me petyweestraw3 or 2 can't remember lol
              Bout to hop on now.

Originally posted by racrgay View Post
              Maaaaaaan fuck this. I'm taking the 360 version back for the ps3. I'm not buying a fucking hard drive for a console just to play a fucking game.
              Use a flash drive.

Comment

• Buys cheap xbox, gets mad xbox works like it's cheap.
                sigpic

Comment

• Anyone else's Xbox one latest update not able to connect? I haven't played in a week and when I went to connect, it said 75mb download, did it, then lost network settings for some reason? So I added them back and Destiny won't start.

Anyone else do an update on xbox one and playing ok?

My kids have been jacking with mine craft trying to mod it so I hope they didn't mess it up.
                  WRX

Comment

• I did the update for Destiny and haven't had any trouble getting online; however, I have had a few more error codes popping up while playing lately though. Typical, they release a patch to fix the game and break it more. lol
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• ok its working now. I went and played COD for a bit then tried it again..
                      WRX

Comment

• Mine did that. Did a hard reboot and worked. But screen a few times would flash to like old console like snow screen an static. Hit the home button then it quit. So went back to playing. Weird
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Damn it. You play while I'm at work. Can't just explain where?

Comment

• No issues on 360.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Lol I thought about getting it on 360 today. But it's taken 14 hours just to get to my level. Nit sure if I want to start over lol

Comment

• Originally posted by racrgay View Post
                                Maaaaaaan fuck this. I'm taking the 360 version back for the ps3. I'm not buying a fucking hard drive for a console just to play a fucking game.
                                You bought a fucking 4GB Xbox 360? Haha!
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X