Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha...you played a level 2 warlock and decided you didn't like it eh. smh
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I beat the new raid last night. Got new gauntlets, bunch of shards, a shader and a legendary shotgun. Crota is damn tough if you're not coordinated as hell on what everyone is doing.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I plan on doing a Raid tonight. Valut of Glass. 1st time. I take it you really need to have as many players for a team. Any advice on doing these? Been doing just your normal strikes, daily, weekly, strikelist. I wish that they developed a better way of trying to gather a group than to send out single invites

Comment

• Just listen to the guys who's on your team. Don't touch the relic and kill kill kill.

Again just do what you told kinda till you get the hang of it. I ran thru vog last night in like 45 minutes. the enemies have been made a little tough. Was 26 now at atheon they are at 28
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Yea you need to have some 28s with you for the VOG if it's your first time. You can use the destiny app to look for a group(LFG) a bit easier. You just type in LFG for VOG regular and put in what you are and your level. Make sure your gamertag is in there as well if it's not the same as it is on bungie's site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
              I plan on doing a Raid tonight. Valut of Glass. 1st time. I take it you really need to have as many players for a team. Any advice on doing these? Been doing just your normal strikes, daily, weekly, strikelist. I wish that they developed a better way of trying to gather a group than to send out single invites
              I had the luxury of beating it on my own. It fucking sucked on balls. Took me over an hour and a half to beat it alone with the heroic modifier off. Tried it with heroic modifier on, couldn't get past the first statue. Do it with a group if you can because it's a bitch alone.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I think you're confused dude. You must be talking about nightfall or heroic
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Yep...VOG will not let you pass a certain part unless you have 3 people in the game so it's not that raid you did. If it's one of the bottom left strikes on the destination screen, it's just a strike.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    of the 4 i bought, I got The Glass House x2 for the Titan, the Obsidian Mind for Warlock, and the upgraded Achlyophage Symbiote for Hunter.
                    Sounds like RNGsus was good to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Sounds like RNGsus was good to you.
                      I say my prayers regularly.

I need to farm some strikes with my titan to get the marks I need for a new chest piece. Then I'll have all three characters at 31.

Also, I got the ruin wings out of a nightfall last night (exotic titan gloves), and I got the exotic sniper that can be used in the primary weapon slot out of another...I forget the name, something like No Land Beyond, or something.

The 3rd just gave me a crappy fusion rifle, legendary though. We tried the new raid last night, but couldn't get the whole group past the lamps. We'll get it this week.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Maaaaaan.

I hooked up with 5 others hoping they all were good. Only 3 of them knew exactly what to do. Other 2 looked as they only did it once. I tried to hang with other 3. Fucking shit was hard as hell. 5 freaking hours later, and I had to go to bed. Got to very end and close as we got to beating boss was half life. I was 27, rest were 28-29. Lost freaking count how many retries at the end. Shit was confusing on the shield/porting thing. That fucking threw me off. Lucky I ported with some of guys that knew what to do.

Comment

Maaaaaan.

I hooked up with 5 others hoping they all were good. Only 3 of them knew exactly what to do. Other 2 looked as they only did it once. I tried to hang with other 3. Fucking shit was hard as hell. 5 freaking hours later, and I had to go to bed. Got to very end and close as we got to beating boss was half life. I was 27, rest were 28-29. Lost freaking count how many retries at the end. Shit was confusing on the shield/porting thing. That fucking threw me off. Lucky I ported with some of guys that knew what to do.
                          Are you on the Xbox One? If so, add me, Matts1911SA

After a few runs with decent guys, the VOG is a breeze

Comment

• Naw, I am on ps4

Comment

Naw, I am on ps4
                              There's still time to correct that terrible mistake!

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                                There's still time to correct that terrible mistake!
                                Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                                X