No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck yeah, finally got a fire team of 4 for the weekly. About damn time.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• 4? You can only take in two tho
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I know. I realized it afterwards. I just got excited while typing. Made it to the Nexus and died up top. Other two players were down below. I couldn't be revived. So i left.
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Next time follow them. you a hunter warlock or titan. There is a spot to hide to do it alone
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            The damage burn is usually the same for both every week.
            While true, there's not always a burn on both. There's always one on the Nightfall, but not always one on the heroic. Like this week.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              I'm still waiting to get the 2 weapons that have not dropped for me the whole 4 months I've been playing this game and those are the Vex and Gjallahorn. I see bitches getting them left and right every time I run the VOG but not me. Pisses me off lol
              I've got two of each. I need a Fatebringer!

Comment

• Destiny?

All should stay at top for nexus. All strikes i have seen and done stay up top
                Easier i think instead of dealling with all those enemies down there

Comment

• Xur's appearance will be extended until 10pm tonight due to the psn/Xbox live shutdowns.

Btw, where is he? I haven’t been able to locate him.

Comment

• Not sure for Xbox, but for PSN, he is off to the right once you go downstairs to the vanguards room.

Comment

• I'll look for him again tonight. Btw you're right about staying uptop, did that strategy one other time and it works. Just have to watch out for the one minotaur that sneaks up from behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        I'll look for him again tonight. Btw you're right about staying uptop, did that strategy one other time and it works. Just have to watch out for the one minotaur that sneaks up from behind.

If it's 3 of us, 2 of us are hitting the Nexus, 3rd will help and keep an eye for him. If it's 2, we both will turn back and keep an eye.

Comment

• Anyone have a link that gives details in regards to this game?

I'm trying to figure out how/what amor and weapons can be upgraded. What exactly engrams are? All the different loots and what they are used for?

I know, pretty much everything but damn there's a lot to this game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                            If it's 3 of us, 2 of us are hitting the Nexus, 3rd will help and keep an eye for him. If it's 2, we both will turn back and keep an eye.
                            There's a spot to jump up to that keeps you from having to deal with even those guys. Once you jump down its to the left. It's hard for a hunter tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                              All should stay at top for nexus. All strikes i have seen and done stay up top
                              Easier i think instead of dealling with all those enemies down there
                              Yes you should but if everyone jumps it's best to stay with the team incase you die lol

Comment

• Apparently Xur is selling the Dragon's Breath today

Comment

Working...
                                X