Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally have some exotics:

Ice Breaker: Freaking awesome. Love how it recharges on it's own. If I have to use another special, I just switch back to this to recharge and switch back.

Have a gauntlet and leg armor. Love to get the Ruin Wings

I'm still in search of good primary weapon, so I just have to use what I have till I find one....damnnn

Comment

• Just hit level 27! Had 2 legendary engrams drop and got 1 from a blue I redeemed. Got legendary chest armor that I can use, some boots for a hunter but I'm a warlock, and that class piece you can wear.

Just got some legendary gauntlets too, still need a lot though but I'm getting there.

Comment

• Lol this game hates me. Did the nightfall and heroic on all three last night. All I got was blue ingrams, coins... Like alot of coins and shards. Meanwhile the others got thunderlord, fate bringer, and icebreaker.

Oh well hopefully I can get something good from the raids this week.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Lol this game hates me. Did the nightfall and heroic on all three last night. All I got was blue ingrams, coins... Like alot of coins and shards. Meanwhile the others got thunderlord, fate bringer, and icebreaker.

Oh well hopefully I can get something good from the raids this week.
          This morning I had a message at the postmaster, it was a legendary weapon a pulse rifle. Then I went to earth for a bounty, got a legendary helmet engram drop! LoL

But when I redeemed it I got 2 strange coins.

Comment

• Pulse rifles are fucking useless to me. They can keep it lol
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So everyone gets the same thing or is it random?
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Good question. I'll log in real quick to see what I get

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  So everyone gets the same thing or is it random?
                  Some people got shards.

Comment

• Time on target pulse rifle here. I've gotten it and trashed it once. They could've at least upgraded the damage or gave it arc damage

Comment

• I've git 125 energy to burn maybe I'll just rank it up to see how it does

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                        Some people got shards.
                        Lmao.....fucking bungie. I bet I'll get some retarded shit that won't help. Does each character get something or is it a one and done deal?
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• One and done

Comment

• Ok. Now to decide which character to use to get the "gift".

Comment

• Mine was a Solar Sniper, but nothing compared to my Ice Breaker. I just put the gift in my vault.

I finally got me a legendary Scout Rifle. I now have pretty good weapons now.

Comment

• Wow, even more luck today. I had a message from the crypt arch giving me 3 blue engrams. When I redeemed I got another legendary primary weapon, the devil you don't hand cannon!

Comment

Working...
                                X