Ford Bronco to debut on OJs birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Bronco to debut on OJs birthday.

The death of the two door SUV (aside from wrangler) is a tragedy.
    Maybe the new 2 door bronco will bring it back? Chevy recently brought back the blazer name, but simply whored it out to some bullshit compact SUV similar to what dodge did with Dart and Charger.
    Ford gets the nod on this one.

Simpson is known for being in a white Bronco on live TV leading?a?police chase after being charged in the slayings?of his ex-wife and her friend.

Maybe this really is it
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

That is bad ass!

I'll read the article in a minute, but do we know if there will be a 4 door?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      That is bad ass!

I'll read the article in a minute, but do we know if there will be a 4 door?
      They are releasing two broncos, the little one and a fullsize 4 door.

Comment

No removable top, no care. From what I am reading though, top/doors should be removable. Was it early on that they were not going to be removable? Swore I saw that previously.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          They are releasing two broncos, the little one and a fullsize 4 door.
          But will the "full size" be offered in both 2 and 4 door is the big question.

And by full size you mean midsize right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            But will the "full size" be offered in both 2 and 4 door is the big question.

And by full size you mean midsize right?
            From the pics I've seen it looks like they're the same size, it's just like a crew cab 2 door. Just stretched for the extra full-size doors
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              From the pics I've seen it looks like they're the same size, it's just like a crew cab 2 door. Just stretched for the extra full-size doors
              What I've read is that the baby bronco (bronco sport) is a crossover size SUV like an escape and is 4 door.

The bigger Bronco is a midsized SUV based on a ranger platform. Hopefully with 2 and 4 door options but the 2 door may be a waste of money. The baja version looked like it could be either.

Comment

What I've read is that the baby bronco (bronco sport) is a crossover size SUV like an escape and is 4 door.

The bigger Bronco is a midsized SUV based on a ranger platform. Hopefully with 2 and 4 door options but the 2 door may be a waste of money. The baja version looked like it could be either.
                Yeah I’ve heard similar. The “Sport” is the car with clam diggers on that capitalizes on the brand, the real Bronco will be a real truck, available in 2 and 4 door.

Comment

Everyone is pretty much right. There's a baby bronco (2 door) and then the regular one (4 door). The insides are very jeep like as well, with some ford interior thrown in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Everyone is pretty much right. There's a baby bronco (2 door) and then the regular one (4 door). The insides are very jeep like as well, with some ford interior thrown in there.
                    Lol huh? Were saying the baby bronco is a 4 door...

Comment

Lol huh? Were saying the baby bronco is a 4 door...
                      When I was loading them, the engineers were calling the 2 door the baby and the 4 door the regular.

Comment

When I was loading them, the engineers were calling the 2 door the baby and the 4 door the regular.
                        from the pre-released photos the "baby bronco" built on the escape platform was 4 door. And the ranger chassis based "full size" bronco will be offered in 2 and 4 door versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          from the pre-released photos the "baby bronco" built on the escape platform was 4 door. And the ranger chassis based "full size" bronco will be offered in 2 and 4 door versions.
                          I'm sure you guys are 100% correct. They wouldn't really explain the shit to us. They saw me pull my phone out for a split second ( I was trying to see who was calling me ) and they rushed over to me.

Comment

I'm definitely not saying you're wrong about what a "baby bronco" is, but i am saying that's not what I have read its going to be and not what I was saying earlier.

This is what I've seen everyone call the baby bronco:

Comment

I'm sure you guys are 100% correct. They wouldn't really explain the shit to us. They saw me pull my phone out for a split second ( I was trying to see who was calling me ) and they rushed over to me.
                              We need to get you a spy cam

Comment

Working...
                              X