Garage selves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage selves

Anyone have used / extra shelving around for cheap? Dont really car if they are metal or plastic. Would like them to be 34Lx18Wx70t-ish, but dont really care if the price is right!

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Anyone have used / extra shelving around for cheap? Dont really car if they are metal or plastic. Would like them to be 34Lx18Wx70t-ish, but dont really care if the price is right!
    Where you located? My mom has one of those big metal husky ones she would sell for 100 I think they’re 170 new

Never mind I saw the dimensions you wanted.. this thing is pretty big
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Sorry for all the typos. Trying to get shit done from my phone.

Comment

I have those exact size shelving. But, you're one of those glitter fuckers!

Comment

Originally posted by blandnuts View Post
          I’m not sure what that means, but I’ll come by tomorrow and get one?

Comment

Originally posted by blandnuts View Post
            What is a glitter fucker? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              What is a glitter fucker? Lol
              You could be the coolest dude in the world, but you put your dick in a glitter bomb ONE time and now you’re the glitter fucker for life.

Comment

You could be the coolest dude in the world, but you put your dick in a glitter bomb ONE time and now you’re the glitter fucker for life.
                Awaiting SVOs glitter story!!!!!!!

Comment

I have 2 old school metal shelving units close to your measurements cheap. I'm in Dallas pm your phone number and I'll send a pic

Comment

I've got several (10-12) of the actual metal shelves, but no uprights or cross bracing for 'em...

they're free for the asking if you want 'em... located near Canton just off I-20

mardyn

Comment

Slightly related subject. Do any of you have an opinion on Harbor Freights Yukon garage cabinets? I'm looking to get more lockable garage storage to keep my kid out of some of the more dangerous stuff. Lately he has a bad habit of emptying out entire spray cans. Fortunately I don't have any paint lying around but he emptied an entire can of OFF in the closed garage.

This is the cabinet I'm looking at for $129. I'm open to better suggestions.
                      Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

Comment

Working...
                      X