Shady Grove MX Fri.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady Grove MX Fri.

Me and a few friends are going to shady grove this Fri if anybody else wants to meet up out there

Dammit I gotta get a trailer for my fo wheeler now that my trucks gone or I would be there. Let me see if I can borrow one.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Dammit I gotta get a trailer for my fo wheeler now that my trucks gone or I would be there. Let me see if I can borrow one.
      Where do you live??

Comment

DeSoto
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I got a friend with mucho trailers I may borrow one.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Is that place still hard packed as fuck? Still free rusty trashcan chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              Is that place still hard packed as fuck? Still free rusty trashcan chicken?
              IDK i havent been there in over a year but alot of people have told me that they did alot of maitinence and its alot better

Comment

garbage

Comment

What do they have available for riding besides the mx track, are there any atv trails there?
                  I have not been to shady grove in over 6 years i dont even remember the track

Comment

Shitty Grove will always be hard pack, but it can still be fun.. My new office is close to there and I keep telling myself I will ride one day after work for the hell of it.

Nick, quit being a track snob. Not everyone has a personal track.

Comment

my track sucks too, its black shitty dirt. Shady grove is a shithole, there's no disguising it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherRedHead View Post
                        my track sucks too, its black shitty dirt. Shady grove is a shithole, there's no disguising it.
                        Lol...

I would be okay with a shitty black dirt track if it was my personal track.

Comment

I am too. Since I can build whatever I want. But still, no loam, no ruts, and its a bitch to build anything with black crud. And boy, dont fucking fall down on the shit. I still go ride UG, village, RV, or someplace else every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherRedHead View Post
                            I am too. Since I can build whatever I want. But still, no loam, no ruts, and its a bitch to build anything with black crud. And boy, dont fucking fall down on the shit. I still go ride UG, village, RV, or someplace else every weekend.
                            A well-prepped loamy track is hard to beat..

I understand alll about the black crud. I rode weekly @ TMX because it is 4 min from my house and it really hurt to yard sale out there.

Side Note: I was out there a week or two ago to see a friend and that track is pretty nice with improving dirt. It isn't knee-deep RV loam but it looked like they had come a long way.

Comment

yeah they have added alot of sand. Its expensive, and in a year, it will all be gone. Black dirt sucks up sand like a sinkhole

Comment

Working...
                              X