Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOHCTR is gonna go Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs over this one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOHCTR is gonna go Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs over this one!

Just like a scene out of “Antiques Roadshow,” a woman in Hartford, Conn., turned in an old rifle to her local police station’s gun buy-back, ?only to discover the gun was worth anywhere from $20,000 to $25,000. The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, inherited...
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Repost.
    http://www.guns.com/hardford-ct-officer-cavanna-rescues-stg-44-from-gun-buyback-11580.html Hartford, CT officer John Cavanna made himself a hero of the gun world last weekend, as he rescued a piece of history from a gun buyback program shredder, by refusing to accept an StG 44 brought in by the daughter of a World War II

But seriously, I have seen this on like 10 forums and gotten at least 5 emails from people about this. I like these guns, but no more than your average enthusiast.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Repost.
      http://www.guns.com/hardford-ct-officer-cavanna-rescues-stg-44-from-gun-buyback-11580.html Hartford, CT officer John Cavanna made himself a hero of the gun world last weekend, as he rescued a piece of history from a gun buyback program shredder, by refusing to accept an StG 44 brought in by the daughter of a World War II

But seriously, I have seen this on like 10 forums and gotten at least 5 emails from people about this. I like these guns, but no more than your average enthusiast.
      Well piss, it just came across my feed. Cool story nonetheless.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
      X