Gun laws probably being drafted as we speak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News is now reporting.

The school teacher was the target, by her son.

He shot her and her entire class. They also found his father dead

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      So the theatre is okay...I mean, I want to make sure I show emotion when it is warranted...

BTW, I am just giving you a hard time. Each person is different and handles every situation different, though I know you know this.

I tend to make very horrible jokes during tragety, it helps me stay calm and keep a level head. I tend to keep them to myself though, as I know most people do not think like I do in these situations.
      He's saying making the post about the gun ban in CO was a mistake.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Yeah, I know, just was being a douche giving him a hard time...thats all
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Indeed.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Maybe the discussion is wrong, maybe it isn't, but I can assure you that the people that want guns banned are sure as hell having the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Lets just stand off from this one for a while. Eighteen children have been killed by a lunatic (or lunatics). Rather than even think about guns or gun control, I think I will reflect of how so many people have lost their lives. This is a devastating act and I cannot begin to imagine what the families of the victims are going through right now.
              We better setup in the face of stuff like this because the other side is strapping rocket boosters to their bandwagon.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

It isn't in any way disrespectful to be preparing for the legislation that will most certainly be brought about by this tragedy, it's not like we are picketing their memorial or something of that nature, or in any way detracting from the sense of loss.

Comment

Lets just stand off from this one for a while. Eighteen children have been killed by a lunatic (or lunatics). Rather than even think about guns or gun control, I think I will reflect of how so many people have lost their lives. This is a devastating act and I cannot begin to imagine what the families of the victims are going through right now.
                  You tell their ass, Aussie

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Maybe the discussion is wrong, maybe it isn't, but I can assure you that the people that want guns banned are sure as hell having the discussion.
                    The advocates of subjecting the U.S. to U.N. gun control treaties are certain to capitalize on this tragedy. Fuck the U.N., these were our children who were lost and not any concern of that worthless pile of shit organization.

Comment

Well I've bought a hk usp 45, hk p2000, DPMS ar15, and a ruger gp100 .357.
                      This happening blowsy mind...
                      sigpic

Comment

This one hits closer to home however, as the victims were children murdered in a kindergarten classroom.
                        Not to jump on the bandwagon fuck face (remember we agreed I could call you that from now on). But aren't you also the same guy who has no kids and cant find a doctor to snip the ole balls so you are never inconvenienced by them? Tell me how this hits close to home for you.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Not to jump on the bandwagon fuck face (remember we agreed I could call you that from now on). But aren't you also the same guy who has no kids and cant find a doctor to snip the ole balls so you are never inconvenienced by them? Tell me how this hits close to home for you.
                          I see the systematic execution of children in a classroom, an environment that as a child I regarded as a safe place to learn and develop, as one of the most sick and twisted acts a person can commit. This man went into a room with no regard for human life, and now boys and girls who have had their future robbed from them by a deranged gunman will never grow old or experience the many pleasures that this life has to offer. Mothers and fathers have had their children taken away, and while I myself do not have kids of my own I can only imagine how devastating it is to lose your own offspring in such a savage act that embodies and defines evil.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Is it bad that I honestly don't want to put my life on hold because of this? I mean, history repeats itself, are we going to stop at every instance along the way?

The radio is refusing to play gun commercials, ESPN cant use the word shooter or standoff in any highlights until 12 Sunday...how again does this help or hurt the situation?
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Is it bad that I honestly don't want to put my life on hold because of this? I mean, history repeats itself, are we going to stop at every instance along the way?

The radio is refusing to play gun commercials, ESPN cant use the word shooter or standoff in any highlights until 12 Sunday...how again does this help or hurt the situation?
                              I'm somewhat in agreeance with you, but it just dawned on me that there was such a high mortality rate because all of victims were so small, which turns my stomach.

Comment

I shut off the tv and went and signed my kids out early and spent the day with them doing whatever they wanted to do. You never know when something like this might hit home. It's such a terrible thing, but it made me realize what I have and what really matters in life. RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X