Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Digging through pics of my Model A build

I miss building things
      Speaking of old pics...;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        I miss building things
        ugh, it's getting frighteningly close to a decade for me... a little bit of bolt-on mods and some remodeling is about it for me anymore
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Im still hoping youll do the open wheel build. That was i can live through you.

Comment

• All your projects are sold half-done, Matthias!

Comment

• Shit, you guys can come over to my case. I have plenty o crop needing to be built!

Comment

• Car was leaking from the radiator and the AC condenser. This was another shop in town handy work.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  Car was leaking from the radiator and the AC condenser. This was another shop in town handy work.
                  Looks factory. What's the problem?
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    thats fucking cool, Ive been wanting to buy a boat, but no one will go fishing with me. perfect!!
                    http://www.ultraskiff.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                      I think that thing weighs 100# without the trolling motor and battery. Hoisting that in to the bed of your truck after you've had a 4+ hour core workout trying not to dump over is only for cross fit homos.

Probably neat on a small lake, or a stock tank on your own property. That thing looks a little dangerous to be in open water.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Comment

• Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X