Border wall estimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    I will never understand the mentality of people that are perfectly fine with illegal immigrants crossing into this country, completely undocumented, and living here without assimilating. It makes my blood boil at a rate that might be unhealthy.
    They are just here to improve America and better their lives!!!!
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      I will never understand the mentality of people that are perfectly fine with illegal immigrants crossing into this country, completely undocumented, and living here without assimilating. It makes my blood boil at a rate that might be unhealthy.
      U mean like the English did from the get go?? Yeah gets my blood boiling every time

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Or the Spanish, Dutch, French, Chinese, existing natives, etc, etc.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Yeah, I'm not overly concerned with details - but I think everyone realizes that -just a wall- is not going to be sufficient. It needs to be more in-depth. I know the snowflakes hate the use of land mines, automated weapons...etc, but these are the things that are going to be deterrents.

If folks cross the border where they are supposed to, then no one gets hurt.
          I heard someone say a long time ago (a comedian, I think) that we should get some prior East German border guards hired to secure the border and train our Border Patrol correctly since those motherfuckers know how to lock down a border wall. Not a bad idea, really.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Or the Spanish, Dutch, French, Chinese, existing natives, etc, etc.
            Dinosaurs. All of this land belongs to the dinosaurs and those fucking Indians stole it from them.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
              U mean like the English did from the get go?? Yeah gets my blood boiling every time
              North America was not a nation with borders, a national language, laws, or a unified people or government at the time. Just a bunch of fucking savages lived in the Americas before the white man showed up. Savages who practiced slavery, cannibalism, human sacrifice, and who used stone tools instead to metal ones. If the white man had never inhabited the Americas there would still be wide spread slavery in the Americas and a population of people whose technology peaked in the stone age.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-07-2018, 10:34 PM.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                North America was not a nation with borders, a national language, laws, or a unified people or government at the time. Just a bunch of fucking savages lived in the Americas before the white man showed up. Savages who practiced slavery, cannibalism, human sacrifice, and who used stone tools instead to metal ones. If the white man had never inhabited the Americas there would still be wide spread slavery in the Americas and a population of people whose technology peaked in the stone age.
                You mean the world may have never known SVO?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  You mean the world may have never known SVO?
                  The world has always known SVO in one form or another. The acronym may change but the spirit is timeless.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-09-2018, 10:33 AM.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

SVO > most interesting man in the world

Comment

For the most part that was true, but there were some that were peaceful and should have been left alone. Not like there wasn't enough land between the oceans to just give them a wide berth. Some though appear to have been quite evil and I have no sympathy for them. But you had a few here and there..
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                        Tex DOT froze the approval of all new toll roads. Too many citizen complaints and I suspect not enough income. The new toll lanes on 35 are almost as empty as the trains running alongside them.
                        There were not enough people using the toll roads so they RAISED prices. Economics much?

Comment

a national language.
                          Just checked, still don't think we have an official national language. Nit picking but as far as I understand a lot of people are confused about that particular detail - No, English is not the official language of the United States from a law or constitutional perspective.

Open to be corrected though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            For the most part that was true, but there were some that were peaceful and should have been left alone. Not like there wasn't enough land between the oceans to just give them a wide berth. Some though appear to have been quite evil and I have no sympathy for them. But you had a few here and there..
                            Slavery was ubiquitous throughout the Americas even among the peaceful tribes.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Just checked, still don't think we have an official national language. Nit picking but as far as I understand a lot of people are confused about that particular detail - No, English is not the official language of the United States from a law or constitutional perspective.

Open to be corrected though.
                            We have a dominant language in the USA (English) from coast to coast vs the hundreds in use with the stone age peoples who inhabited the continent before the white may forced civilization onto them. English is not the national language by legal code but it is in actual practice. Disputing that is ludicrous.

Comment

the purpose of a wall is to slow your ass down long enough to dope the scope . i have always said deploy the guard along the border .

Comment

Disputing that is ludicrous.
                                You do realize you live in a country where penis = female and whatever the fuck else people want to "identify" as right? THAT is ludicrous.

You also live in a country where whatever the hell language people want to speak, they will speak and there is nothing that can be done about it. Initially (years ago) I was pissed off about it, but I do not want a law dictating it. Freedom.

There is a reason that if people are selling something - they tend to have an English and Spanish version of it - especially around here. Colleges...many other places do the same for their IVRs at a greater cost than just having an English version of it.

Yes, English speakers are still the majority but it is losing ground - especially to Spanish.

https://census.gov/newsroom/press-re.../cb15-185.html (read the same version for 20XX and 2011 you'll see the trend)

Net result is the US does have HUNDREDS of languages being spoken. Again, it's a nit-pick thing but clarifying for those that may not realize there is no official (speak it or GTFO) language in the US. I'm sure whatever the largest Indian tribe was back int he day thought their dialect should be king too.

Comment

Working...
                                X