No announcement yet.

All damn %$iggers must die!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed that they seem to hang around in the spear grass.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I've noticed that they seem to hang around in the spear grass.
      Never heard of that liquor store.
      sigpic

Comment

I got bit by one on the taint! Then had a big red ant bite me on the Adams apple! Never had a problem with them until now and I was running around the yard with a can of gas and a lighter! Fuck'm all!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          I got bit by one on the taint! Then had a big red ant bite me on the Adams apple! Never had a problem with them until now and I was running around the yard with a can of gas and a lighter! Fuck'm all!!!!!
          I read a book on a Navy SEAL that dipped his nuts in a pile of ants, on purpose on a dare. Let that sink in. Might have been Chris Kyle or Marcus Luttrell but I can't find the clip to quote it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Sounds like a case of the Mondays gettin the upper hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              Sounds like a case of the Mondays gettin the upper hand...
              I believe you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that.

Comment

I use high% DEET spray, I'm good.

Comment

I seen them boys on the news chasing them off with tiki torches.
                  Last edited by BradM; 07-09-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Garlic pills. Tried em one year. Seemed to work fairly well though not perfect. Other people would be getting eaten up all night and I'd get a bite or two.
                    WH

Comment

2 months ago I also fogged about 3 acres around the house, shop, barn, yard, etc with Bifen XTS and my parents were up this weekend, and said they saw a couple flies and that was it. The chiggers, ticks and spiders were off the charts before I sprayed. That Bifen is some serious shit.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        2 months ago I also fogged about 3 acres around the house, shop, barn, yard, etc with Bifen XTS and my parents were up this weekend, and said they saw a couple flies and that was it. The chiggers, ticks and spiders were off the charts before I sprayed. That Bifen is some serious shit.
                        We got off our asses and sprayed our back yard down with some stuff we had success with a few years ago, but the same night we put it down it poured down rain unexpectedly, so it was mostly ineffective. We haven't redone it since it's been too damn hot to do any work back there. Though the mosquitoes seem to have thinned out some lately.

Comment

by the time you feel the itch they are done and gone. i spent much of my youth in a bleach bath . fields of johnson grass are full of the little bastards and if you walk into a hatch and your toast . sulfur is hat i use here on the farm ,seems keeps them off. i keep a sock on my tractor . broadcast your yard and they wont be much of a problem .

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Damn. I got out my good sheets only to be bamboozled by the title
                            Reminded me of the Django Unchained klan hood scene quote

Damn, I can’t see fuckin’ shit out of this thing

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              I believe 'chegro' is the more socially acceptable name these days.
                              Actually, we’ve moved on to Blasian.

David

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                                Reminded me of the Django Unchained klan hood scene quote

Damn, I can’t see fuckin’ shit out of this thing
                                The only thing that matters, is can the fucking horse see??

Comment

Working...
                                X