Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Can you post a link to the book or give its name?

I hope you are right, I can hardly wait for the shooting to start.
    Gustav LeBon. Psychology of the crowd. Written during and shortly after the French Revolution. It's a great study in how to get a bunch of idiots riled up over nothing to destroy governments. Last I saw you could get it free on amazon in e book format. Sorts probably prays to LeBon every night.

You'll learn fairly quickly the only way to stop this BS is with brute unforgiving indiscriminate force.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Gustav LeBon. Psychology of the crowd. Written during and shortly after the French Revolution. It's a great study in how to get a bunch of idiots riled up over nothing to destroy governments. Last I saw you could get it free on amazon in e book format. Sorts probably prays to LeBon every night.

You'll learn fairly quickly the only way to stop this BS is with brute unforgiving indiscriminate force.
        "A whiff of grapeshot" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
          I agree, I hope to God it doesn't get that far. However I think you overestimate the capabilities of the great percentage of these SJW demonstrator idiots.

Most of these cuckolds think stress is when Starbucks gets their order wrong.
          That's where you are wrong. And you failed your sun tzu by underestimating the enemy. Goat piss today, Molotov cocktails tomorrow, ieds next.

I read today one nutjob was trying to blow up a statue (ied). Look what one looney did with an AR as repubs practiced baseball. Imagine if he had marksmanship training....

We are small tiny baby steps from all our civil war unless action is taken quickly.

Comment

• Comment

• Don't forget lying under oath about govt spying on American citizens, a thing liberals used to care about.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                It's going to come to bullets and probably far too soon.
                If they'd just start shooting and/or imprisoning the rioters, that would likely be the end of it. Without them, what does the left have? Words. Words, while trump actively dismantles them. They know they desperately need these protesters and rioters. Without them, they have nothing. The media has lost and will continue to use all credibility, as more and more people turn to the alt media. The old guard (which of course dies eventually) is the only thing keeping the TV fakenews alive. Those ignorant older people that suck at the internet and watch too much television.
                WH

Comment

• Trump is anti black

Comment

• Just a bunch of uncle Tom's.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Media: nobody attended Trumps rally.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                That can't be correct because it's not what Dumb Lemon and his panel of snowflakes said.
                                Last edited by line-em-up; 08-23-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X