Want a shooting range in your garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a shooting range in your garage?

Where's the video of me shooting in my garage. Suppressor, .22lr pistol, phone books - garage range.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have really considered putting a Range in my basement. I have the perfect spot for 10 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        I have really considered putting a Range in my basement. I have the perfect spot for 10 yards.
        Lea's uncle that lives north of Denver has one in his basement.. You enter a vault door similar to the video, so the whole room is essentially a safe, and there is a long tube that was excavated, going out under the driveway. Looks to be mainly for sighting in rifles. Pretty sweet setup, though it was just a bonus for them as it was there when they bought the place.

It's a bad ass house though. Even has a hidden room upstairs, with a secret bookcase entry door from the main hallway / entryway. You'd never guess it was there.

Comment

I didn’t even see a range in that video.... maybe I need to rewatch it. I have the sudden urge to buy a Lamborghini and smash models though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Lea's uncle that lives north of Denver has one in his basement.. You enter a vault door similar to the video, so the whole room is essentially a safe, and there is a long tube that was excavated, going out under the driveway. Looks to be mainly for sighting in rifles. Pretty sweet setup, though it was just a bonus for them as it was there when they bought the place.

It's a bad ass house though. Even has a hidden room upstairs, with a secret bookcase entry door from the main hallway / entryway. You'd never guess it was there.
            Outside Ventilation is the only thing i don't have down there. So its merely a pipe dream at this point, but I have thought about it haha.

Comment

Working...
            X