No announcement yet.

Pics of Kona Blue on Fox body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I need the trim. I just got it back. It's my de so its hard to rip it apart when ever

Comment

Originally posted by shawn95 View Post
      I know I need the trim. I just got it back. It's my de so its hard to rip it apart when ever
      That is a sorry damn excuse.

I think they should be gray. It would set itself apart from all the other cars.

Comment

Needs black trim, stock tails, and some stock pipes. Im surprised no one has said that yet. I hate the "Dumped" look. Other than that, looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Needs black trim, stock tails, and some stock pipes. Im surprised no one has said that yet. I hate the "4-banger" look. Other than that, looks good.
          This man knows. Fix that shit.

Comment

I'm trying to find some 3.5 tail pipes Chrome from the muffler back if anyone knows where to get them. I hated being able to see the weld where the tips where welded on so I took them off in the mean time. I like the sound better with the tail pipes better anyways. Me and "the head" are gonna do the trim as soon as I got a free day. Thanks everyone for yall imput

Comment

You should just get a Mac cat-back w/ the pipes.

Comment

I got the tail pipes back on it now. I really want some different wheels. I would like to trade some one. Just got all new tires. Could anyone photo shop some black wheels on there or any thing that might look good? Thanks

Comment

Did you fix the trim?

Comment

Need to fix the trim!
                    Ded

Comment

No haven't got the trim yet. Kinda on a tight budget. Just bought my first house

Comment

Looks like midnight blue. And he got a mcD M painted on his hood.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn95 View Post
                          I got the tail pipes back on it now. I really want some different wheels. I would like to trade some one. Just got all new tires. Could anyone photo shop some black wheels on there or any thing that might look good? Thanks
                          Different wheels?!?! Are you retarded? Chrome ponies are the shit!! Don't you take those f'n wheels off it!!

Comment

I would love to.get the pony r's someday.6.5 in the front and 10 in the rear with 315's would be sick

Comment

get rid of the smoked tail lights, those are so 1993

Comment

Lol, at first I thought he had something gay painted on the hood...then I realized it was a McDonald's sign reflection. Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X