No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for a clean '96 Mystic?

If I had the money this would be mine. One of my favorite Mustangs of all time. 21K miles, clean clean clean.

Comment

• I'd have a hard time on that one. I paid 25 last year for a 04 mysti cobra that needed a clutch with under 30k miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        I'd have a hard time on that one. I paid 25 last year for a 04 mysti cobra that needed a clutch with under 30k miles.
        Yeah but that 04 is boosted so it probably experienced more wear.

Comment

• i could write a fucking book about the moron amateurs that have showed up without money to try to buy one of the r model cars..... jesus, discovery channel has ruined this hobby
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            If I had the money this would be mine. One of my favorite Mustangs of all time. 21K miles, clean clean clean.

Would you run Buckshot mudders, or swampers on that beast?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
              i could write a fucking book about the moron amateurs that have showed up without money to try to buy one of the r model cars..... jesus, discovery channel has ruined this hobby
              You still have all of those?

Comment

• Is this Whiteboy trying to rob somebody?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Last edited by CexMashean; 07-22-2020, 07:53 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Is this Whiteboy trying to rob somebody?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Clean EFI 5.0L Coupes are in that range nowadays.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Im'ma need some power options, cruise control, a radio, some speakers, a working ac, and a lock on the trunk before even considering $8k.
                    sigpic

Comment

• No door key
                      Needs new door & truck locks
                      Gauge cluster isn’t the best
                      No power options
                      Maybe the ac works now?
                      Radio/speakers missing

What's everyone's definition of "clean" around here?
                      sigpic

Comment

• I got a bud that got just shy of 20k for a pretty clean coupe last year. Strawberry and black interior. Hci, tremec, built rear. Wasn't perfect by any stretch but nice and ac worked.

A decent 4 banger will bring $5k.

Comment

• 93 mustang triple white https://imgur.com/gallery/z8wyjcB

Not off Craigslist, but scooped this off of Facebook.

Nice car overall, cold ac, needs tiny amounts of love.

Comment

93 mustang triple white https://imgur.com/gallery/z8wyjcB

my buddy Al has a red feature car with chrome wheels. What did that set you back if you don't mind me asking?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

93 mustang triple white https://imgur.com/gallery/z8wyjcB

Going off your comments on imgur, triple white is white paint,white top, white interior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                my buddy Al has a red feature car with chrome wheels. What did that set you back if you don't mind me asking?
                                I've got the same car as this in red with white wheels, top, and leather. But it's way more mint.

$4400, seats up front a little rough, front bumper will need paint. I'm not putting much into it, it's more of a driver. Previous owner dumped way too much into it. Full exhaust, and a trick flow intake on stock t body and heads. I'll put a stock one on, fortunately I'm a hoarder

Comment

Working...
                                X