No announcement yet.

Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, dont even get me started about my money pit collection of watches over the years....
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

What I'm currently wearing...

I'm really wanting to add a nice Hamilton or two in the future.

I have too many "money pit" hobbies though. First coins, then books, now watches. I really need to narrow things down at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        I do not really discriminate, if I like it I'll wear it.
        My thoughts exactly. I really like knowing how it works which is why flock towards the exposed inner working watches (well those that know me know my tastes). The one in that pic I posted with the black band is a little bit more pricey as the Fossil brand goes but it is by far the most beautifully crafted watch I have ever seen. I'm a sucker for gears.
        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I have an Omega Broad Arrow but i rarely wear it anymore. Its a beautiful watch, only wear it on special occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            What I'm currently wearing...

I'm really wanting to add a nice Hamilton or two in the future.

I have too many "money pit" hobbies though. First coins, then books, now watches. I really need to narrow things down at some point.
            You wear your watch on your fingers?
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Of course I do, it's the new style yo.

I took the watch off to take a better picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                Checkout http://www.watchismo.com/ they have some decent prices on watches you won't find anywhere else
                awesome site, never heard of it, but they have some pretty cool stuff

Comment

I have the same exact Airking

Another pic of my Expy

Comment

There is a watch I once saw in a magazine, vague I know. It was designed after the serpentine system of a car engine, with a drive belt that ran all through it. Really cool design, haven't been able to find it since.
                    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Nice! I really dig the size of the Air King; it's pretty much perfect for my wrist.

There is a new limited edition DateJust with a black Rolex Logo face that is absolutely killer. It's $7500 though, and my wife would probably smother me in my sleep if I spent that kinda scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                        There is a watch I once saw in a magazine, vague I know. It was designed after the serpentine system of a car engine, with a drive belt that ran all through it. Really cool design, haven't been able to find it since.

Comment

Found it.

Love it or hate it, Tag Heuer’s Monaco V4, listed at $100,000 Swiss Francs ($97.5K usd), bucks all conventional wisdom; replacing the traditional time-honoured gears approach first pioneered …
                          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                            That thing is sick....
                            sigpic

Comment

Very sexy Tag, but $80k? That's in platinum, so if they made a steel version it could probably be had for around $20k. Much more affordable. lol

Comment

Here are just some. I have a lot more. I just don't remember where I put them.

Comment

Working...
                                X