This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haters gonna hate

This is for all the haters who actually don't believe.

Another boring party in a big ass suite with free champ and charcuterie. We left the kristal at home and will rough it with lesser bubbles though.

Bedroom

Party in the suite later tonight, wife out getting hair done. Wife is so nice she got adjoining room for her friend. It's not the Presidential suite and Kristal like on my birthday, but I'll suffer through it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by AnthonyS; 04-22-2017, 05:15 PM.

nice! enjoy the sausage!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

great. now we have two people posting their journals on here.

Comment

Lmfao. Don't believe or don't give a fuck?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          great. now we have two people posting their journals on here.
          It's either here or Facebook
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Lmfao. Don't believe or don't give a fuck?
            he who brags about free meat and cheap champagne must have quite the story to tell.

I can only hope the 85 porsche is sitting out back in valet.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

DAM JEANNA.....

I should post my hotel room with my chick kristal( crystal ). And even has a terrace

Comment

I agree its kind of a douchey thing to do and normally I wouldn't. But it's a lil fun to know the haters and doubters aren't going to like it. I wear t shirts and jeans any day I'm not working but it sure as hell doesn't mean I can't afford to have a car painted. I'm flying to Denver next weekend to drive home another Porsche toy too. You never know who you're talking to on the interwebs and whether or not they might be able to help you or just be fun to hang with. I actually enjoy SVTs car posts. It's nice to see a regular guy do well for himself. The hating is ridiculous though. I'll probably delete this soon anyway. I don't Facebook because social media is making the world retarded. I'm starting to wonder the same about most forums too. Honestly once upon a time this was a cool forum for help, support and entertainment. It's devolving into a bad episode of jackass.

Keep on keepin' on though. Late the haters hate.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  he who brags about free meat and cheap champagne must have quite the story to tell.

I can only hope the 85 porsche is sitting out back in valet.

Coming from a clown with shitboxes on cinderblocks. My wine fridge contents are higher than your net worth.

Comment

I wonder if DammitSteve just turned his life around?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What a meanie, wish i had a c10 in my backyard

Comment

meh it's fine, mothballing it again anyways, thats the joy of a forever project.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Boy naynay, how will I ever afford to fix my Porsche? My 401k and profit sharing accts are both 6 figures and growing. This is my checking and savings which I spend. In December my checking is even healthier. This would probably get your shit off cinderblocks and on wheels.
                          Last edited by AnthonyS; 04-22-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

wow.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

this is an all time low.

something about letting people assume you are an idiot, before posting your bank statements and removing all doubt.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X