The Tiger "King"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tiger "King"

OK, I know I know, I cancelled Netflix but honestly Disney and Hulu were not getting it done so I am back.

You have got to watch this show. I saw the add and thought it was a spoof or something. Holy fuck we bing watched it yesterday after my co workers were talking about it.

After you watch it you will swear SVO owns tigers somewhere. You will see what I mean.

Then go check the memes out there. Great stuff .
    Last edited by kingjason; 03-29-2020, 06:52 PM. Reason: Cause I am special ed.
    Whos your Daddy?

tiger king. I watched half of the first episode and turned it off.

Comment

If you ever feel bad about your life tune in to this series. These people are insane. It’s like watching 3 trains collide at an intersection. I’m sure SVOerotic knows these people especially Joe Exotic, who wants to bet?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        tiger king. I watched half of the first episode and turned it off.
        Every episode has some crazy shit happen and we were like what the hell is coming next. I was thinking SVO would know the good doctor.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

one episode in. wow.

Comment

Dammit it is the Tiger King. I will try and update the title.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

They are ALL fucking nuts, and all blaming each other. The tigers could easily solve the problem for the world if we just let them.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I can't believe people like this exist. I find it very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Disney and Hulu where not getting it done so I am back.
                  Go to amazon. You can tell they're going to be less on the faggy bullshit cause they had an anti hillary clinton documentary. Amazon prime video
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    Dammit it is the Tiger King. I will try and update the title.
                    "T" default to an N and throw in an extra 7th letter of the alphabet?

Comment

That lady totally killed her husband.

Comment

So I read a man article that joe exotic used to be a police chief in eastvale which is now part of the colony
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Last edited by scootro; 03-30-2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Go to amazon. You can tell they're going to be less on the faggy bullshit cause they had an anti hillary clinton documentary. Amazon prime video
                            Pay for an Amazon Prime membership and get the video side for free. Then have to pay for damned near anything worth watching on there. We have it and it sucks. Unless I'm missing something.

Comment

there is a bunch of random stuff on there. even motocross videos.

besides the jack ryan series, their original content is not as good as netflix as a whole in my opinion.

i mean i pay for prime, so fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                              X