No announcement yet.

sony shuts down playstation network indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean that I can't use my netflix account now either(it requires you to sign in to the PS network)?

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
      Does this mean that I can't use my netflix now either?
      yup.

i would say psn needs to throw up a shell of its network really fast so they can get internet based apps and services back up and running even if online gaming/psn store/etc. dont work.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Netflix still works, and you can play any games single player.

I've spent a lot more time on my xbox lately, mainly because the only reason i want to get online right now with my ps3 is for MK. So, i've been back to playing Dragon Age 2 again, and playing Forza 3 again.

I'm about to fire the PC up, and get back to playing Dead Space 2. I put a decent pc together, with enough hdmi cable, and xbox controller to play games on. It's like playing a console, but on my tv. I loves.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
          Does this mean that I can't use my netflix account now either(it requires you to sign in to the PS network)?
          By this time though, they should have a game plan that can be communicated.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Netflix still works, and you can play any games single player.
            no luck for me but i didnt press the issue due to
            1. nba playoffs
            2. portal 2.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
              no luck for me but i didnt press the issue due to
              1. nba playoffs
              2. portal 2.
              When you try to play netflix, it'll ask you to sign in. Just try it, it gives you the maintenance message, then hit circle and go back to netflix. You have to do it 2 or three times. Annoying, but works.
              Xbox seems to remember my "Recently Watched" better than ps3 ever does anyways.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                When you try to play netflix, it'll ask you to sign in. Just try it, it gives you the maintenance message, then hit circle and go back to netflix. You have to do it 2 or three times. Annoying, but works.
                Xbox seems to remember my "Recently Watched" better than ps3 ever does anyways.
                ah cool. thanks!
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

You get what you pay for suckas...

Comment

I'd take PS3 over 360 any day. And it isn't Sonys fault that hackers blew down their whole system. And at least you don't have to play online on PS3 like you do Xbox. I've known too many people who have their xbox hacked and play online. PS3 is trying to stop it. You can't own a 360 long enough to get online before it red rings on you.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                      I'd take PS3 over 360 any day. And it isn't Sonys fault that hackers blew down their whole system. And at least you don't have to play online on PS3 like you do Xbox. I've known too many people who have their xbox hacked and play online. PS3 is trying to stop it. You can't own a 360 long enough to get online before it red rings on you.
                      Are you trying to win the "dumbest motherfucker of the day" award, or is this just your natural talent?
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow dude do you own stock in Sony or are you just nut hugging for no reason?
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                          You get what you pay for suckas...
                          The one of the best blu-ray players currently on the market and quite a kickass gaming console? Cool. How's that HD-DVD collection of yours?
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

lmao until live takes a shit on itself!
                            WRX

Comment

riiiiggghhht.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If you have console loyalty, then you're either a fan boi, or poor.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X