Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already have a lvl 12 Imperial Agent, and a lvl 10 Jedi Knight

I guess everyone being out for the holidays at work does have it's advantages

Although I won't be playing again until the weekend or next week.

Comment

• By the rate of the "waves" I may not be playing untill Tuesday, launch day.

Comment

• Next waves of invites are going to see more people brought in. I suspect I'm thurs or fri at the latest.

Comment

• I was talking last night to one of my Eve buddies about the explosions of nerd rage going on because of the way they are allowing people on.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Since we're on a PVP server, it's even more virulent - people are all upset not because they won't be able to get server 'firsts' but that there will be higher level opponents waiting for them when they log in.

"How unfair! i'm gonna get ganked"

So?

"I want to be the one doing the ganking!"

Ohhhhhh...../facepalm

Comment

• I thought bioware fixed the ganking issue. I heard they nerfed you if you tried going to homeworlds and gank lower level players.

Either way, Im dreading dealing with the griefing.

Comment

• just got my early invite. Now I gotta decide on a server.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Yeah for d3!!! oh wait, wrong thread.

Comment

• What'd I tell you guys about hearing QQ about ganking, lol. That's why I hate PvP servers. On another note, if you haven't gotten in, read below:

Originally posted by Stephen Reid
                    A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

Comment

• Comment

• ^ Pretty much.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Death Wind Corridor looks to be a fun server. Got the Lancers (were talking about applying) and is also the home of the Reddit Republic and Reddit Empire guilds from where else, Reddit. If ya'll hadnt picked a home I'd suggest it be the DFWM official server. It's pvp, but that really doeant seem to be much of a big deal nowadays in MMO.

Comment

• I was finally able to order a replacement graphics card this morning so hopefully Ill be starting up tomorrow evening!

Comment

• a few of us are looking for a guild on DWC, he's live and im still waiting on the download still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                                a few of us are looking for a guild on DWC, he's live and im still waiting on the download still.
                                Republic or empire?

Korribans lancers is one of the largest on the empire side.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X