Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
    want any news on release date?
    Apparently in a year. I don't want to wait that long. Make a trailer and get everyone all excited, but don't release for another year. Hopefully it will be sooner than that.

Comment

So...anybody get it? I have it at home waiting for me, cant wait!!

Comment

Picking it up Friday/Saturday. Making sure to shower and shave before starting to game.
        sigpic

Comment

A man was hit with a brick and stabbed before being robbed of the much awaited Grand Theft Auto V video game in north London.

The 23-year-old was returning home from shopping when he was attacked in Colindale at 01:20 BST, police said.

The video game by RockStar Games was officially launched at midnight.

The victim, who is in a stable condition in hospital, was also robbed of a watch and a mobile.

No-one has been arrested over the attack and police have appealed for information.

A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said: "The victim had been shopping and was on his way home when he was hit with a brick.

"He was then stabbed and robbed."

Grand Theft Auto V was launched in stores across the UK at midnight, with long queues forming outside gaming shops.

Experts believe Rockstar Games could sell 25 million copies, generating £1bn during its first year on sale.

A man is stabbed and robbed of the much awaited Grand Theft Auto V video game in north London.

I may have to pick up this game...

Comment

I'm just going to buy this shit and tell the wife to suck my dick.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

on its way from Amazon... as soon as it arrives, don't expect to hear from me for a day or two
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

nerdzzzzz. sike, last gta i played was vice city on ps2

Comment

I'll be getting it in a week or two.

< not a Dfwm baller
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I hate you guys.

Comment

Ujellybrah?

Comment

Holy big picture batman! Fuck it.

Comment

Yes, fuck you.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Ujellybrah?

Isn't that Yale's?
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Isn't that Yale's?
                              They're punching each others donut holes these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Isn't that Yale's?
                                Si, he wanted me to post it.

Comment

Working...
                                X