"Page cannot be found."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Page cannot be found."

I am getting this page fairly frequently when going to varios websites, and I.E. opens the trouble shooter, which doesn't find a problem, and when I click "close," the page I wanted to go to opens.

This has happened on two laptops, a netbook, and on my iPad, using I.E., Firefox, Safari, and with an app I use to channel surf. It happened in San Diego, and Sacramento (two different providers), and with two different wireless routers.

I never lose connection with the router when it happens, and the cable modem always shows connectivity as well.

I've noticed here lately that it happens alot more frequently at night, as it rarely happens during the work day.

All if this points to a common issue with the wireless router, as they are both Netgear, which is the only commonality out of all of the factors. Or I suppose it could be a common issue with the carriers, though less likely.

Is this a known issue with Netgear routers, or is there something else that I'm not thinking of?

Have you updated the router lately?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Have you updated the router lately?
      I'll check again today, but I'm almost positive it's up to date, and certainly has been when this has happened in the past.

Comment

I'm thinking router too. Pull out your phone and see if the router signals dropping continuously.

Comment

Working...
        X